This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Kk Nl25 Sh

• Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      This guy's turn raise IP is (3/26).

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $34,80
      BB:
      $25,25
      BU:
      $60,55

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (3 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , K:club:
      BU calls $0,25, Hero raises to $1,25, BB folds, BU calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,75) 3:spade: , Q:spade: , 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,00, BU calls $2,00.

Turn: ($6,75) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,50, BU raises to $9,00, Hero calls $4,50.

River: ($24,75) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $24,75
  • 6 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Fold preflop :D .
      Hmmm crappy spot man ...
      I wouldn't fold, but if you just call a :spade: or :club: river turn would really suck, as well as a A, Q, K, J and I wouldnt like a T either. His minraise just doesn't look like he's got the straight, you'd think he'd bet bigger to protect it from flushdraws. I think I'm shoving the turn but I can see a fold too.
      If I'm calling the turn with an overpair I basically only do it when
      - I think I have the best hand and
      - I think my opponent is valuebetting a weaker hand or is bluffing and
      - I think he would fold to a raise (either with the bluff or weaker hand) and
      - I think he will continue to bet and
      - The board doesn't provide a lot of equity against what I put him on. If there are a lot of cards that could come on the river that are very possible to give my opponent the best hand. I don't like that situation with about a potsize bet left.

I really want to know what the judges say about this hand.

Edit: 3 handed I'd just shove turn.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      I was going to revaluate river, dun worry I'd probably fold if c or s came and he shoved.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      maybe thats good too and just call. You were thinking way behind/ way ahead right?
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      maybe thats good too and just call. You were thinking way behind/ way ahead right?
      No, I was thinking I have good enough equity vs draws so call is +EV if he has them and I didn't want to stack off with overpair on such board.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      When you shove turn, not really too many worse hands would call your there.
      Being deep I like how you played that hand, you could also take b/f line on the turn, but against min-raise I wouldn´t also fold.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      When you shove turn, not really too many worse hands would call your there.
      Being deep I like how you played that hand, you could also take b/f line on the turn, but against min-raise I wouldn´t also fold.
      o wow I didn't realize you were that deep. Shoving is bad indeed I think.