Former grinder grinding money for fatbike!!

• U0T1L4
      U0T1L4
      Bronze
      Hi! I'm a former grinder and now I'm studying and working. Even though I have been working, I'm kinda broke because I just got married :f_drink: :f_cool:

My work contract ends 30.9 and after that I began to do my final work here in my school. I will do most of that work from home. Because student money is pretty shitty and I don't want to work at the same time as doing my final work (I'm so lazy so I must maximize my time at home). I decided to try to play some poker instead.

My ultimate goal is to gather money for fatbike. I have tried it few times and I absolutely loved riding it!!! I live in Northern Finland so we have a lot of snow here so it will fit here like a nose to a head! But it will cost 1500€ so I'm trying to fund it by doing some extra work (poker mainly).

I began my mission 1 week ago by betting Mayweather vs Mcgregor. I placed a 700€ for Mayweather to win 200€. So my goal is 1300 anymore!

About 6 months ago I tried playing poker again after a long time! I played NL10-25 at Unibet. I think I was crushing those NL10 tables but had some problems at NL25. So I'm going to begin by playing NL10 which I feel is comfortable for me and my bankroll. I deposited 300€.

I have never done this blog thing but I decided that this time I'm going to set my goals straight for myself by saying it out loud here. I'm going to update my progress here and also I'm trying to post some hands etc. I feel a bit rusty and I do make mistakes every session so I could use some help from u guys! Though I'm not sure how can I post hands from Unibet??? :f_frown: I would love to follow my stats and stuff with tracker but is it possible to use at all at Unibet? Right now I'm going full natural!!! :f_cool:
  • 7 replies