WSOPE Exclusive

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

WSOPE Exclusive!

Listen up PokerStrategists, on October 1 at 18:00 (GMT) we have organised a special, one-off, totally exclusive depositors tourney for new and existing players with tracked accounts at 888poker.

Here you can win a €13,500 package including flights, nights, expenses and your buy-in to the WSOPE Main Event in Rozvadov later this year.

In order to participate in the tournament, players need to make a deposit of any amount this coming September. The last day to deposit will be September 27 at 23:59 (GMT). Please note, the tickets will be assigned shortly before the tournament only.

With Blast, Fast Blast, Snap and now Flopomania, 888poker are continually looking to reinvent the game, introducing new formats and keeping things fresh and exciting. Plus, as one of the world’s most popular online poker sites, they are also home to all the classic poker games and Sit & Go’s too. So, if you’re new to the room or have been a member there for some time, you’re bound to find something fun to do.

888poker's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a 888poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 25 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      WSOP on my doorstep. Ideal :f_drink:
    • KKNgroup
      KKNgroup
      Silver
      Are there will be ticket for the tournament or it will be formed as restricted without entry tickets?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by KKNgroup
      Are there will be ticket for the tournament or it will be formed as restricted without entry tickets?
      Once you've made your deposit to a tracked account you will be picked up by 888poker on the 28th and you'll either get a token for the tourney or you'll just be put on a list of eligible players who are free to register. Either way, you've got to register yourself to the tourney once it opens.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      The payout structure is strange. It would be appropriate to give satellite tickets for more places, especially $1-12 tickets to a lot of players, not merely 17. Finishing 15th in this freeroll to get merely $1 would feel really bad.

I guess that the reason why the non-winner part of the prize pool is small is that the Flopomania race didn't pay for itself... still, please try to persuade 888poker to allocate a $20K total prize pool next time.
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Sorry but you are wrong. :sifflote:

This has nothing to do with the Flopomania promo. In fact, the list with the eventual winners there was comprised of users who we knew, meaning users who had shared their 888poker usernames with us but that's not necessarily the norm. So the overall rake list was much longer, thus your assumption is rendered incorrect.

And no, the payout structure here is not strange either. The ambition here is not to spread as many free tickets as possible but to crown one lucky guy who gets to play in the WSOPE. :f_cool:
    • davidviktor7
      davidviktor7
      Bronze
      Hi, quick question... Is it for new user or already existing users too?
      Do we need any code when deposit X amount?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by davidviktor7
      Hi, quick question... Is it for new user or already existing users too?
      Do we need any code when deposit X amount?
      Hello,

In the first sentence it says the promo is for new and existing players :f_thumbsup:

And no, no code needed. Every deposit counts.
    • davidviktor7
      davidviktor7
      Bronze
      Thanks

sorry, didnt read :)
    • Coinseeker12321
      Coinseeker12321
      Gold
      Hi,
      is it possible to get an account tracked that is not linked with pokerstrategy.com?

Greetings
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Heya,

Nope, unfortunately not. :f_cry:
    • benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      When the tickets will be issued? The tournament is open for registration already, but it claims for a ticket. Anyone else haven't received it as well?
    • KKNgroup
      KKNgroup
      Silver
      Yes, 2 hours left for tourney, but I am not allowed to register, as I do not have ticket.
      0 players have registered to this right now.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Originally posted by KKNgroup
      Yes, 2 hours left for tourney, but I am not allowed to register, as I do not have ticket.
      0 players have registered to this right now.
      With 38 minutes left, the situation is the same :f_frown:
    • benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      25minutes until tournament starts, it doesn't even have a prize pool yet and no tickets still issued.
      scam promotion?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi guys,

Apologies but this was not in our hands.

Most likely the tourney will be re-scheduled for next Sunday.

:sorry:
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I've been told the tourney will indeed be held next Sunday and all eligible players will receive an email from 888poker with further details.

:club:
    • KKNgroup
      KKNgroup
      Silver
      I see that there are already ~270 players registered to that tourney, I am not in that list. Still I am unable to do that, nor I received any e-mail. Ar those players registered from 888 side?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      When and how did you deposit?
    • benaars
      benaars
      Bronze
      I dont see myself on the list either
      deposited On 10:44, 26 09 2017 CEST
      And I am sure I am tracked since I get strategy points from recent play