This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25 TT against loose UTG

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $36,25
      BU:
      $5,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:club: , T:heart:
      UTG1 raises to $1,00, 6 folds, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) J:heart: , 7:diamond: , Q:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, UTG1 bets $1,25, SB folds, UTG1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,25

UTG1 seems pretty loose with 17%PFR. Are my TT good for a push from CO here?

If I put him on 22+ A8+ KJ+ I get over 20% equity, so it seems good enough.

Obs.: SB and BB are unkown and BU is pretty tight.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      yes just push. UTG's PFR must be at least 15% for the push to be profitable
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Just use the 3-bet charts from gold member section, which tell you to push. I also wouldn't worry much about players behind you.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      Just use the 3-bet charts from gold member section, which tell you to push. I also wouldn't worry much about players behind you.
      If you use the Elephant POP-up window, you should look at his Raise-1st on Early Position since his PFR can differ greatly on positions. Let's say he raises 40% on the BTN/SB for the sake of stealing while he raises only 3% on Early position. Then Elephant calculates the mean amount and will display it on your hud or this sample hand (the 17 RaisePreFlop ;) )

Best regards,
      Gerv