• Hiro101
      I just took the quiz and failed. I admit i didn't read the beginners articles but i've been playing for years so really don't need to. I'll take the quiz again tomorrow but found it amusing that i failed. Do i have to get 20 out of 20?

There was one question i found a bit odd which was what should i be prepared to go all in with on the flop if i limped preflop. Doesn't that depend on the situation i.e my stack, my opponents stack, how my opponent plays, etc etc. Also what did i limp with and what was on the flop. I expect the answer they want is two pair but what if your opponent bluffs 90% of the hands he plays. Should i be folding top pair then?
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Hi Hiro101,

you should really read the strategy articles.... The NL-quiz questions are based on the short stack strategy.
      And you have to get 17/20 right to pass the quiz.

Best regards,
    • SoyCD
      Hi Hiro101,

The quiz is based on our basic beginner articles for the ShortStack Strategy. The SSS is a strategy based on strict mathematics - since when playing with a 20 big blind stack there is not much room for improvisation on these lower limits. Especially for beginners its sufficient to play strict ABC tight aggressive SSS.

Since the quiz is based on these articles - I can only recommend reading the articles and answering the questions based on the material offered there.

We do of course also have articles on big stack strategy where play gets a lot more advanced - especially on SH tables. This is however more advanced material and as such not covered in the beginner quiz.

Best regards