This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BR almost tripled in 26 SnG's!

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      From around $41 and change-$108.19 playing 26 SnG's. Also including about $5 lost in tourney fees i treated myself too just for fun after a great day, still live in one, we'll see if anything happens!

edit. out of all so ending BR for the day $108.19 cant complain! :)

• 4 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but 26 SnGs is such a minute sample. I fell victim to that trap too: I Went from $55 to $160 in roughly 50 SnGs..

Of course it was followed by a brutal downswing. I'm just saying, you may be running a little hot atm.

EDIT: didn't realize this was the "Our successes" forum, but still..
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      I feel you have some great BRM ;)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      zomg heater! remember these moments if/when you reach a never ending breakeven period... or worse

haha, anyhow, the graph does look awesome.. :) nh
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but 26 SnGs is such a minute sample. I fell victim to that trap too: I Went from $55 to $160 in roughly 50 SnGs..

Of course it was followed by a brutal downswing. I'm just saying, you may be running a little hot atm.

EDIT: didn't realize this was the "Our successes" forum, but still..
      I know there is no way this will continue, was just a success post about a hot day :)

Originally posted by Zheelvern
      I feel you have some great BRM
      I was playing $1 SnG's on stars, I think this is fine BRM.