AA all good

flop was like Th, 4d and Qc..........

I am in all in get called

turn something like 7c

river some other club

he flips over 3c2c for flush

how the fuk to u call with that shit?

Then i look and yes you guessed it he is from Germany

next time you have a badbeat check what country they are from 90% will be either scandavia or German.

And then i remember why i stopped playing online..........

anyone care to answer how the fuk you can call on the flop with those cars unless you knew what was going to happen?
  • 14 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Just so you know, these kinda people are the one robing you 1hand outta 20, but the 19other times you won against them, u didn't even know what they was holding. So I think, you better not pay too much attention about the hands you lose to them so you'll be more focus on the 19other times you win against them. that way u'll profit so much that this "1outta20" will be like a bug bites!!!
      It's all Maths ;)
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      that would be nice but when i win of them most of the time they all fold, i just win the blinds. hence the bankroll taking a slow march downwards.

People build up stats with pokertrakcer etc, they known wat ya playing and jus fold
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I know it sucks :( I just lost an MTT 5 before ITM to some guy calling T3s, I dunno if they are so stupid they actually believe these hands to be good, but its true they are the ones that pay u off usually.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TFMonty
      next time you have a badbeat check what country they are from 90% will be either scandavia or German.
      Scandinavians are the best poker players imo.
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      so going for a runner runner flush with 3 n 2 of the suit is good poker is it?

or are you another ignorant prick?
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze

I hope ur not talking to me :|
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Just read these:

Psychology & Didactics
      Basic: 3 Articles
      Bronze: 14 Articles
      Silver: 5 Articles

And before you answer you don't need it... You do.
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      Today I had 2 hands with 2 fishies from Germany:

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, Q (Comment)
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, BB raises to $0.60, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.26) A, 3, 2 (2 players) (Comment)
      BB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.26) 5 (2 players) (Comment)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.55, BB folds.

Final Pot: $4.81

After he folds, he calls me a fuckin donkey in the chat:D probably thought I raised with 4x and called his reraise after:D

The other one (my most profitable hand of the night):

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J (Comment)
      UTG2 raises to $0.08, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.08, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.31, UTG2 calls $0.23, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.72) 8, 5, T (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0.51, UTG2 calls $0.51.

Turn: ($1.74) K (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $0.24, UTG2 calls $0.24.

River: ($2.22) 5 (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $1.68, Hero calls $1.68.

Final Pot: $5.58

Hero shows two pairs, jacks and fives (Jh Jc)
      UTG2 shows a pair of fives (Qs Js)

This was a tough call but I made the read.

My point is, don't get discouraged by their bad play, of course they will suck out sometimes, but you make your money in the meanwhile. After all, if they don't call sht like this, how the fuk do you make money,right?:D
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze

If this was ment for me I have a couple of questions:

1. Where did I state that he played well?

2. Calling me another ignorant prick indicates I'm not the only one in here. Care to point anyone else out?

3. Can you be a prick if you have one attached to your body? In that case I might be one. I'm not ignorant though.

I would appriceate if you wouldn't use fancy words like ignorant when talking to me. I'm not sure I understand what it means.

About the hand:
      He played bad, yes. But c'mon. It happens all the time and if he makes that call 20 times against you you loose this once only. Statistically that is. But we all know the river on Stars is rigged, so anything can happen.
    • williamtywong
      williamtywong
      Bronze
      Getting very tired of the horrendous bad beats on stars

Latest example,

AA all good

flop was like Th, 4d and Qc..........

I am in all in get called

turn something like 7c

river some other club

he flips over 3c2c for flush

how the fuk to u call with that shit?

Then i look and yes you guessed it he is from Germany

And then i remember why i stopped playing online..........

anyone care to answer how the fuk you can call on the flop with those cars unless you knew what was going to happen?
      so you would rather that everytime you all-in, either somebody folds, and you steal maybe 5 or 6 BB. Or if someone calls, they should have AA, or a set, or a made hand that will put you way behind everytime? And then, you would lose your whole 20 BB stack btw. would you enjoy poker more that way?

everytime somebody is complaining about losing with good hands Xtimes in a row, means they're not actually looking on elephant to see that their good hands are profitting in the long run.

For me personally, I'd rather have the fish call, and lose 2 or 3 out of 20 times, then to play against TAGS who only call my all-ins with monster hands.
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Well, you have convinced me OP. Poker stars is rigged by the germans.

But seriously, what everyone else said. I'm happy when someone calls me down with trash, because I know most of the time it's paying me off.
    • brundoo
      brundoo
      Bronze
      sounds like your whole bankroll was in that hand ??
    • PokerAddict36
      PokerAddict36
      Bronze
      Haha, lol`ed my ass off =)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey TFMonty,

I recommend you read this article "Of Shark and Fish": http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/947/ as well as some of the other articles in the psychology section.

These kind of players who call with next to no outs, except for gutshots or backdoors are the most infuriating, but also the most profitable.

Its simply a matter of plain mathematics that they have to suck out some of the time. The trick is not to tilt and to exploit & profit from their mistakes in the other hands.

Best regards
      SoyCD