great site!

• spartan4498
      Hi everyone, just wanted to say what a great site this is. I've been playing poker for about 5yrs, well thats not true , poker has been playing me for 5 yrs lol. I'm a good player at the tables but my BRM has been woeful, 300 BB pah give me 30 to get my palms sweating and my heart going. I've gone broke more times than Phil Helmuth has thrown a tantrum.

At last i have seen the light, iv'e gone back to basics, read the limit articles and my game feels %20 sharper already. As for elephant, wow, i have never used any software before , my god it is amazing lol. 1386 hands and im running at 21.50 BB/ 100 hands lol, im the terror of the micro limits. Im so itching to move up but 300 BB it is from now on. no more reaching for the stars, 2 BB/100 hands will do me from now on.

Anyway a big hello to all of you on here and a big thank you to all the ppl who work on this great site.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi spartan & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Totally agree with you, my own game has already improved loads, but still some way to go.
      Make good use of all the strategy guides (more will be unlocked to you as your status increases), live coaching sessions & sample hands threads etc. They all help to plug leaks in peoples games.
      Above all have fun.

Wishing you every success & look forward to reading how your game develops in the forum soon.