this quiz is rigged

• shortstackwin
      shortstackwin
      Basic
      i have listened too and wrote down all notes for the quiz yet i have now failed 4 times,questions like...u have worked ur way up to 25c bb,u have some bad luck,whats the amount u need to move down to 10c bb.$30...$50...$60...,this question makes no sence,25c bb u need $10 to play...10c bb u need $200 to play.i feel this site is unfair and what about questions like,i have A5 DIAM,not in the starting hands,what do u do,well thats a choice only can be answered on the time of play,how much $$$$ u have,whats the raises,calls folds,personally,i would always see the flop,u have a chance of hitting a str8 flush,more to the point,i'd raise it to the roof,but none of the Q are there.totally bemused...shortstackwin
  • 17 replies
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      please read the articles. especially the one about BRM. you may then be able to pass the quiz.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      the point of the quiz is to check if you read and understood the articles

forget all your previous experience with poker, you have to give the answers based on the articles. if you can do that, you will pass

re-read articles, make notes and.. good luck
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello shortstackwin,

Apparently you started taking the quiz before absorbing the information provided in our strategy articles.
      Since you have only one chance left to receive the free starting capital (however, even if the unfortunate should happen and you fail again, you can still benefit from the deposit bonuses), I strongly recommend that you take your time, read, re-read and eventually re-re-read these articles until you are certain you understand what they talk about.
      I really hope you will use your last attempt wisely, which is why I tell you again: read the strategy articles. Good luck there and hopefully you will pass the quiz and get your free $50 starting capital!

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Its not rigged.
      Someone said you to forget all the poker expierience and he was right. If you want to pass it.
      Your going throught the shortstack quiz and only you should only apply the strategies of shortstack strategies. And playing with shorstack strategy there cannnot be any thoughts of playing A5suited in any position. So its an easy fold playing with shortstack.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      "Nunca muerdas la mano que te da de comer" =)
    • ethanrox
      ethanrox
      Bronze
      hm... Wouldnt it be good to make BSS quiz as well ?
      I mean not everybody wants to play SSS if he wants to play cash...
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ethanrox
      hm... Wouldnt it be good to make BSS quiz as well ?
      I mean not everybody wants to play SSS if he wants to play cash...
      Now theres an idea...since most ppl who come here have played a bit before. But I guess PS needs to protect their investment with SSS at the start hehe
    • shortstackwin
      shortstackwin
      Basic
      what articles,whats a BRM,can u plz be more specific and tell me like i am a 10 yr old how to find these aticles,anyone having a go at me in regards to this question will be KILLLLED,lol.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      If you go to Strategies, then click on No-Limit and then Basic you will get the four articles available that the quiz is centered around. These will teach you all you need to know in order to pass the quiz.

And as redskwerl said, forgot all your past experience and just learn the basic articles.

As for BRM (Bankroll Management) it is the difference between one poker player being successful and able to climb the limits safely and another player who just constantly gambles his money away. IMO

Regards,

-Steve
    • pokerplayer4life1
      pokerplayer4life1
      Basic
      it is not rigged.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Of course it's rigged. The whole internet is rigged. As well as all the poker rooms :D

Seriously though, go to the strategy section and read the basic articles. The quiz is easy to pass then.
    • NYCRIME
      NYCRIME
      Basic
      yea this is a bunch of bull shit. before i even heard of this site i been using this startegy of SSS. i took the fucking test 3x and every question i go back and look 4 the answes to make sure and still it says i fail. its bull shit. if you get 1 fuckin thing wrong it fails you ... you people are probably all fake saying this shit is real i swear cuz theres no way i failed 3x when i know all this already even before i came in to this site.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      It's worth being a member of this site just to listen to you looneys rant and rave.................. :D
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NYCRIME
      yea this is a bunch of bull shit. before i even heard of this site i been using this startegy of SSS. i took the fucking test 3x and every question i go back and look 4 the answes to make sure and still it says i fail. its bull shit. if you get 1 fuckin thing wrong it fails you ... you people are probably all fake saying this shit is real i swear cuz theres no way i failed 3x when i know all this already even before i came in to this site.
      If you fail the quiz you don't know everything obv.

But it's all in the articles :)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      you don't even have to get every question right, i think you can miss 2-3 of them and still pass
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NYCRIME
      Hey NYCRIME,

If you have actually been playing SSS according to fashion with which you answered the questions I would seriously recommend reading some literature on the subject and perhaps getting some of your hands evaluated because you have serious leaks. Its not the matter of you getting 1 question wrong but nearly half of them.

Your biggest leaks seem to be in your starting hand selection & bankroll management.

I suggest reading the articles.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Sounds like a straight A student.

(sorry Soy, couldn't help it lol)(no pun intended btw)