Stack
      SB:
      $22.50
      Hero:
      $20.00
      BU:
      $19.20

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:heart: , J:heart:
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, CO folds, BU calls $0.80, SB calls $0.70, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.60) 7:heart: , 2:heart: , A:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BU folds, SB calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.60) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($5.60) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $3.00, SB calls $3.00.

Final Pot: $11.60

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of sevens (Kh Jh)
      SB shows two pairs, aces and sevens (8c Ac)

SB wins with two pairs, aces and sevens (8c Ac)
  • 2 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      When you continuation bet into 2 other people and you get one caller i think alot of the time he either has an ace or a flush draw. On the river i think the only thing you can fold by betting is a busted flush draw and there is no point doing that as your K high will beat whatever busted draw he has therefore I just check behind on the river and take a note.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      When you continuation bet into 2 other people and you get one caller i think alot of the time he either has an ace or a flush draw. On the river i think the only thing you can fold by betting is a busted flush draw and there is no point doing that as your K high will beat whatever busted draw he has therefore I just check behind on the river and take a note.
      +1
      You have to bet turn again to represent strong draw then you can likely bet river to fold his top pair medium kicker (but some players are just calling stations, so taking free card on the turn is also fine).