This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AQo

• Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $21.35
      BB:
      $12.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , A:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.60) 5:heart: , 8:heart: , A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BB raises to $1.60, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($4.80) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BB raises to $9.60 (All-In), Hero calls $6.60.

River: ($24.00) K:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Qc Ah)
      BB shows two pairs, nines and eights (9c 8s)

BB wins with two pairs, nines and eights (9c 8s)
  • 3 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Usually i just reraise his min-raise and get it in BvB for half a stack if he has any ace or decent draw he's going with it especially with a 35% wtsd. If you think he has pure air then call raise check raise turn makes sense. Call raise donk turn i am not sure what this maximises your value against.

The 9 is not a good card completes the straight draw and some 2 pair, but you aren't getting away from the hand.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think you should raise it in on that flop. There are a lot of cards you don`t want to see on the turn and if you are planning on betting turn anyway just push flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      Usually i just reraise his min-raise and get it in BvB for half a stack if he has any ace or decent draw he's going with it especially with a 35% wtsd. If you think he has pure air then call raise check raise turn makes sense. Call raise donk turn i am not sure what this maximises your value against.

The 9 is not a good card completes the straight draw and some 2 pair, but you aren't getting away from the hand.
      +1
      I like making small re-raise and getting it all-in on the flop against middlestack.
      No need to give him free cards on that flop.