Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $21.35
      BB:
      $12.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , A:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($1.60) 5:heart: , 8:heart: , A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BB raises to $1.60, Hero calls $0.80.

Turn: ($4.80) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BB raises to $9.60 (All-In), Hero calls $6.60.

River: ($24.00) K:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $24.00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Qc Ah)
      BB shows two pairs, nines and eights (9c 8s)

BB wins with two pairs, nines and eights (9c 8s)
  • 3 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Usually i just reraise his min-raise and get it in BvB for half a stack if he has any ace or decent draw he's going with it especially with a 35% wtsd. If you think he has pure air then call raise check raise turn makes sense. Call raise donk turn i am not sure what this maximises your value against.

The 9 is not a good card completes the straight draw and some 2 pair, but you aren't getting away from the hand.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think you should raise it in on that flop. There are a lot of cards you don`t want to see on the turn and if you are planning on betting turn anyway just push flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      Usually i just reraise his min-raise and get it in BvB for half a stack if he has any ace or decent draw he's going with it especially with a 35% wtsd. If you think he has pure air then call raise check raise turn makes sense. Call raise donk turn i am not sure what this maximises your value against.

The 9 is not a good card completes the straight draw and some 2 pair, but you aren't getting away from the hand.
      +1
      I like making small re-raise and getting it all-in on the flop against middlestack.
      No need to give him free cards on that flop.