• cikitamuzo
      cikitamuzo
      Bronze
      why doesnt the support reply?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey cikitamuzo,

The money transfer has already been initialized. It should be on your account in the course of the next 2 days. Just be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cikitamuzo
      cikitamuzo
      Bronze
      well, i received a mail: your starting capital has arrived.. 5 hours passed after i received that mail but full tilt balance still showing zero..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cikitamuzo
      well, i received a mail: your starting capital has arrived.. 5 hours passed after i received that mail but full tilt balance still showing zero..
      Hi cikitamuzo,

It sometimes takes a few hours between the arrival of the mail and the money appearing in your account. Just be patient its only a matter of hours.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • pokerplayer4life1
      pokerplayer4life1
      Basic
      my balance is still showing zero too, what gives?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pokerplayer4life1,

It seems like you haven't even attempted the quiz yet. You have also not entered any personal information or a poker platform on which we would have theoretically been able to send you money.

I suggest you (in this order): read the articles, attempt the quiz, pass it, fill in your personal information, register an account at a poker platform using our guides + enter your account name in the profile box.

Best regards
      SoyCD