This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

still waiting

• 6 replies
    • cikitamuzo
      cikitamuzo
      Bronze
      why doesnt the support reply?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey cikitamuzo,

The money transfer has already been initialized. It should be on your account in the course of the next 2 days. Just be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cikitamuzo
      cikitamuzo
      Bronze
      well, i received a mail: your starting capital has arrived.. 5 hours passed after i received that mail but full tilt balance still showing zero..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cikitamuzo
      well, i received a mail: your starting capital has arrived.. 5 hours passed after i received that mail but full tilt balance still showing zero..
      Hi cikitamuzo,

It sometimes takes a few hours between the arrival of the mail and the money appearing in your account. Just be patient its only a matter of hours.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • pokerplayer4life1
      pokerplayer4life1
      Basic
      my balance is still showing zero too, what gives?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pokerplayer4life1,

It seems like you haven't even attempted the quiz yet. You have also not entered any personal information or a poker platform on which we would have theoretically been able to send you money.

I suggest you (in this order): read the articles, attempt the quiz, pass it, fill in your personal information, register an account at a poker platform using our guides + enter your account name in the profile box.

Best regards
      SoyCD