Las Vegas Poker Vlogs any vlogger is welcome as long as it's poker related.

• LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Guys just found out about this site so this will be a vlog all about Las Vegas and poker. From time to time I will be taking road trips to vlog about other poker rooms and/or states. Any vlogger is welcome but please make it poker related.

Vlog #23

• 8 replies
    • LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Ok guys enjoy new Vlog #24

• LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic

Enjoy from Mandalay Bay Shark Reef!
    • LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Ok guys enjoy new video and did we have a special guest?

• LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Ok guys tour of the Pinball HOF and Eiffel Tower views.

• LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Guys enjoy Vlog #28

• IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I am super interested in your Vlog. Quick questions:
      - What poker rooms you play in Las Vegas?
      - What limits?
      - Do you track your hourly if so how much is it (if you don't mind sharing)?
      - What is realistic bb/100 in CG in Vegas (limits that you play?)
      - Places to stay in Vegas (month long stay)?
      - Any special rakeback deals in hotels where you stay and grind???

Appreciate it - will check all your videos in future!

Pedja
    • LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Hey man sorry for the delay caught a cold slept it off!

I play at Caesers, Flamingo, Bally's Mirage and the Golden Nugget mostly those places. Limits mostly 1/2 occasional 2/5 and once my life roll reaches 25k I will take a shot at 5/10 for the Vlog I am around 7k away from the goal. I got a poker database from the playstore but most of the tracking isn't to the T it's mostly rounded up or down to make it easier for me. but it's within reason. I only play 1 day a week as i work a Full time job. But next year I will be expanding to 2-3 days a week with shorter sessions so that way if I ain't hitting my losses will me lessened. My hourly isn't great it's 10.00 an hour. My stop loss is one buy in I rarely reload because I don't carry cash on me like that.

Best places to stay there are Hostels on the northern strip for like 15.00 USD per day and if you work there most of the time you can stay for free. This of course is mostly for foreigners so that would prolly fit you well. If you don't mind staying with a stranger couchsurfing.org might be a way to go you can make a lot of good friends on there. We have tons of weeklys here in Vegas most of them are dumps but a few are ok Like budget suites on Trop you're still going to deal with criminal element but if you mind your business and come and go during daylight you'll be ok. You can also go on Craigslist and search for a 1 month sublease or roommate with another poker player for the month at the most you would pay 500.

The best rakeback deal in vegas is Caesers Poker you get 34 Tier Credits per hour 2.00 an hour for comps which can be used for food or converted into free play anytime. Once you're Diamond all the free shit kicks in see TR.COM for more info very good stuff! Second place is Treasure Island play 60 hours in a week they give you 600.00 at the end of the week it's mostly good for locals who are very nitty and games there are often played short until around 9 or 10 at night. But during the day you're getting credit if a game isn't running so that's free money right there thing is you can't leave the area for long as they would lobby you. Other then that most rooms run promos or freerolls which I will start to do starting next year for the VLog! Hey hope all this helps you out and definitely check out the videos and watch them with an open mind and see where I am coming from as to why one person IRL as to why I don't like him! Also if you would share sub and like the videos laters Dude!
    • LVNightCrawler
      LVNightCrawler
      Basic
      Ok guys enjoy 29 Did i win or lose big?