Tournaments Tickets need tips

• Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Hi,

I got a lot of tickets from 888poker but the problem is most of the tournaments is during my sleeping time(gmt+4).

Any tips what can i do? To get some profit from those?

Yesterday i played the $400 tournaments and I was 2nd-8th during the whole tournaments then i started to get sleepy played badly and lost T_T
  • 3 replies
    • tilerman1
      tilerman1
      Bronze
      Don't bother mate,all these tickets are junk promotions,i think of them as spam.You never win nothing as you don't win on 888 period. 888 is a money making machine,you don't win.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Cpwpoker,

I feel your pain bro. :truestory: As an Australian (GMT + 11), everything decent is scheduled in the wee hours of the morning. :deadhappy:

Even with limited opportunities, I was still able to build a handy little bankroll at 888 from those very soft freerolls.

I can understand why you would want to play them. EZ money :profit:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Hey Cpwpoker,

I feel your pain bro. :truestory: As an Australian (GMT + 11), everything decent is scheduled in the wee hours of the morning. :deadhappy:

Even with limited opportunities, I was still able to build a handy little bankroll at 888 from those very soft freerolls.

I can understand why you would want to play them. EZ money :profit:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
      Haha yeah , there I have like 10 x $3000 action ticket , wished the buyin was earlier for the $3000 blast ticket would just have to register and after 6 min it would be an all-in game T_T.

But registration is 1 hour before the tourney , I might start to put an alarm to register but this will mess up my sleep.

Ok i will just give up on those ticket :f_cry: