the bonus

• holmen92
      holmen92
      Basic
      i made an acount on stars, while i was taking the quiz, after taking the quiz i get a mail were it stood i had to follow the steps and therefore made a new account. When i made the first acc, i did like the steps said here on the site by posting the manitual code etcetc.

do i get the bonus? and i may have'nt understood it but do you get 50 dollars without depositing or anything?

ty for the help.
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello holmen92,

PokerStars only allows 1 account per player so you cannot create multiple accounts there. If your first account was created using our MarketingCode and download link there should be no problem with receiving the starting capital there. If it wasn't you will have to choose another platform on which to receive it.

As for the bonus: Yes you receive $50 without depositing. Afterwards you collect StrategyPoints by playing with accounts you created with our bonus codes to get access to articles, coachings, videos and professional hand evaluations :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      on PartyPoker you need to activate ur real money account so you can recieve money ( that means you have to make a deposit) , right?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi bodutzu,

Please read through our registration guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

Best,
      thunder
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      personal data meaning my credit/debit card number and stuff like that? Cuz thats what its asking me to activate my money account. :(
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I believe that you have already got the bonus.

Good luck!
      thunder
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bodutzu
      personal data meaning my credit/debit card number and stuff like that? Cuz thats what its asking me to activate my money account. :(
      y, same happened to 5+ people i know in the last 6-7days. they choose "claim" the bonus and get prompted to a cashier page to choose how they want to make their first deposit - because they didn't receive 1dollar on account needed to activate the bonus or however it goes.

i'm guessing it's problem on pokerstrategy and in a week or so hopefully this problem won't occur again because now it's no longer a matter of "maybe he did something wrong", but a matter of "they did everything right and now simply have to wait" because reg was done properly and no id check was needed.

i'm puzzled with that because so far it took 1day for the bonus to be activated, maybe more if it's weekend but a whole week is a damn long time as i doubt they'd all have to wait so long if everything was working properly.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Everytime a player makes a real money account on PartyPoker, the next step leads to making a deposit.

That is why in our guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

We specifically state:
      Important: Don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Simply fill in your personal data.

If your friends are not receiving their money it probably has something to with them not having sent in ID check information, or other problems with their accounts.

Tell them to check their tickets or E-mails Dendra.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      i've recieved the bonus! :) sorry for annoying you. I just wanted 2 make sure that i did everything correctly , thats all. I've recieved the bonus in about 24 hours . Thanks!! pokerstrategy are THE BEST :D