pokerstrategy points on Partypoker

• bigbossman
      Hello, everyone!
      I got a little problem with my pokerstrategy points... I have a 395 party points on my account so this means that I must have somewhere around 590 pokerstrategy points (rate is 1,5 pokerstrategy points for 1 party point) but I only have 390 pokerstrategy points... why so? Its bean updated yesterdey and I can see that there is no delays pokerstrategy but points are way less then it should be...
      Also it says that I must earn 300 party points to clear my first 50$ so I have 390 party points but on party pokers account it shows that I have compleated only 95%... this seems strange becouse than it means I need 400 points to clear my 50$ and who knows how much I need to get next 25$...
  • 2 replies
    • deving42
      This might have to do with the old loyalty program at Party. So some of your multiplied points do not count towards strategy points, as well, from last weeks double SNG points, those points do not count towards clearing more of your bonus. I'm no expert on this but I hope it helps.

• SoyCD
      Hello bigbossman,

The StrategyPoints are calculated from your base PartyPoints without multiplier. As such extra points such as ones gotten in the SNG promo are not counted. So if you were playing SNGs this was probably the reason.

Best regards