[NL2-NL10] NL4 double up 3way

• allizdoR
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     

2,00/4,00 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $14,00, 2 folds, BU calls $14,00, SB folds, BB calls $10,00.

BB unkwon
        BU 15/12/2.5/24/2.4k

Flop: ($44,00) 7:diamond: , 8:heart: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

I think the best way is to bet (PS)/push and then push the Turn.
        I think c/r raise is no option because I wont to be checked after me, because then I will get in trouble after a Turn Bet.
  • 3 replies
    • burek2000
      Leading out with a bet seems good on the flop, but I would just bet 2/3 flop, 2/3 turn and push/fold river, I think if you bet PS on flop and push turn, you overbet both streets.

I also think check on flop isn't so bad, you have many outs to improve by the turn and if another :diamond: shows up it won't be so hard for you to continue with the hand either.
    • Gerv
      I agree with your suggestion Allizdor by Bet Pot/Push and push the Turn if you get called.

I do not want to rely on an unknown Villain who's in position for making a bet so c/c and c/r is out of question.

- Gerv
    • ysessa
      72k hands bet against missed conti? a freecard does not harm you so much, so when he is aggro i dont think c/r is bad, he still can fold small pockets 22-55 and his overcard bluffs. betting also looks fine, prob then is the turn.

btw i wouldnt raise ats against really aggressive blinds, you have to fold everytime against a 3bet.