This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 double up 3way

• allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     
      Position:
      Stack
      BU:
      $422,00
      BB:
      $424,70
      Hero:
      $207,00

2,00/4,00 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $14,00, 2 folds, BU calls $14,00, SB folds, BB calls $10,00.

BB unkwon
        BU 15/12/2.5/24/2.4k

Flop: ($44,00) 7:diamond: , 8:heart: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

I think the best way is to bet (PS)/push and then push the Turn.
        I think c/r raise is no option because I wont to be checked after me, because then I will get in trouble after a Turn Bet.
  • 3 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Leading out with a bet seems good on the flop, but I would just bet 2/3 flop, 2/3 turn and push/fold river, I think if you bet PS on flop and push turn, you overbet both streets.

I also think check on flop isn't so bad, you have many outs to improve by the turn and if another :diamond: shows up it won't be so hard for you to continue with the hand either.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I agree with your suggestion Allizdor by Bet Pot/Push and push the Turn if you get called.

I do not want to rely on an unknown Villain who's in position for making a bet so c/c and c/r is out of question.

- Gerv
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      72k hands bet against missed conti? a freecard does not harm you so much, so when he is aggro i dont think c/r is bad, he still can fold small pockets 22-55 and his overcard bluffs. betting also looks fine, prob then is the turn.

btw i wouldnt raise ats against really aggressive blinds, you have to fold everytime against a 3bet.