Mansion for FullTILT

• wiki59
      wiki59
      Global
      Hello all.

I just recently started playing poker again, because i heard that you get your second 50$ but on mansion. So I have one little problem.. I'm from Estonia and if i try to log on mansion poker, it says " You cant play for real money bcs of legal jurisdiction etc."
      So i was wondering... does someone want 50 bucks on Mansion with the trade of 40 bucks on fullTILT. I know the ammounts are riddiculous but i really wanna play :) . If you are interested it's all legit and i know how to do it... Also sorry for my english. Ty for listening
  • 3 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!
      It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.
    • wiki59
      wiki59
      Global
      I lol'd at your "in before the lock" clip.
      Guess i understand.. It reall sucks tho, feel like that 50$ is going to waste and i really wanna play. Its been so long when i played poker. But can someone help me getting that money in some way at all? I would really apreciate it. Reply or send a PM if what you think is not against the rules. Ty
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello wiki59,

Though I understand that the situation is not that good for you, this goes against our Forum Rules. Also, you are not even able to get the starting $50 on Mansion Poker due to the legislation issues in Estonia.

Best regards,
      vhallee