How can I know If my acc is linked to poker strategy?

• brotio
      brotio
      Silver
      Hi!

I'm kinda new to this site and I'd like to link my account to poker strategy so I can get better and start learning from the articles and videos here. But I had a problem with my free money offer and I received an email that said the following:

Hi brotio, Unfortunately your free money transfer to partypoker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that.

If it isn't, how can I avoid doing that with the next poker site I try linking it to?

Thankful to any answers :s_tongue:
  • 5 replies
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi brotio, welcome to Pokerstrategy!

In order to get a tracked account, you need to sign up at the poker room of your choice through Pokerstrategy.com, which means that you'll have to go to the Bonus Offers or Free Money tabs on the website and follow the instructions. It is important that you sign up through the link on the Pokerstrategy website, otherwise the tracking won't work.

If you already have an account at a certain room, it is unfortunately not possible to get it tracked by Pokerstrategy anymore. Luckily, though, there are still plenty of good poker rooms to choose from.

Hopefully this answers your question, but let us know if there is anything else you want to ask.
    • brotio
      brotio
      Silver
      Hi harrier!

Firstly, thanks for your answer. The thing is, I did sign up through poker strategy.com thats why I opened the account in party poker site because I wanted to start raking in order to unlock the material in this website.

I might have forgot to mention that I received 2 emails I will post them both here:

The first one said:

Your money will arrive soon
      Hi brotio,
      Our customer support team has verified your registration details - this means we've started your free poker money transfer, and it should arrive in your poker room account within the next few hours. Please note, in some cases it can take up to 48 hours before the money arrives.

And then I received the second one that said:

Your money transfer was declined
      Hi brotio, Unfortunately your free money transfer to partypoker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that.

Also, when I open my party poker account it says that there is a bonus running, PSFREE10. I'd like to know if my account is linked or not, I don't really care about the money I just want to start unlocking the stuff in your website.

Thanks in advance,

Jordi
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      In this case, it seems like you did sign up correctly. Not really sure what went wrong there...

I recommend sending our support team a ticket, they should be able to sort it out for you, or at least clarify the situation. Just go to the Help section on the homepage and scroll down until you see the option to write a ticket, and tell them what happened.

Keep us updated.
    • brotio
      brotio
      Silver
      Everything solved!

Great support team :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey brotio,

Awesome and big thanks to the jumpjet for helping out. :appl:

Now you have Silver status until the end of October (at least), do you have any particular content in mind. If not, let us know what games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz