Hi new guy here

• SickSlickStick
      SickSlickStick
      Bronze
      So firstly thank you pokerstrategy for the bonus nice and easy to get :-) its just a shame i can not get out of the bad luck of the awful river beats that i keep getting, but i guess thats juat a part of the game. Any tips on avoiding this send em my way be nice to see how others limit the risk of being done on the river.

I have also reffered a friend but been a good 4 days and not had my bonus for it, its no biggy as its only a 5er but be nice to see where its gone.

A bit about me....Iv been playing poker now for a while and tbh i only play for fun, i never go in to a game and play to win (od you may think) but i feel if i play to win i find you i cut my odds always freeze at big hands over think what you have or what they have causing you to make the wronge choices or fall in to traps and allow players to bluff you off pots easy. Yeah sure It makes me a lose player but with the ammount of online players today playing online poker its hard to sit and just play strong hands, people do not respect the bets and chase uneliveable odds (amature beginers lucky or just IDC players I Dnt Care Players) chasing one outters getting lucky in which happens far to often now with online poker. I do feel online poker is a lot of luck now compaired to the good old days when you could sit and have a good (i mean really good game of poker) with more skilled and seasoned players. Be good to see if any old skool online players have any views on how them good old days are compaire to todays online poker experiance? anyone wants to ad me and talk poker im always online playing and would be good to know peoples views.
  • 6 replies
    • blitzkriege
      blitzkriege
      Bronze
      Welcome
    • SickSlickStick
      SickSlickStick
      Bronze
      Thank you :-D
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello SickSlickStick

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by SickSlickStick

I have also reffered a friend but been a good 4 days and not had my bonus for it, its no biggy as its only a 5er but be nice to see where its gone.

Hey SickSlickStick,

Has your friend signed up to one of our partner rooms and played real money poker. We need your friend to start appearing on the data reports that we receive from our partners.

If your referred friend has done the above, then I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • SickSlickStick
      SickSlickStick
      Bronze
      Hi cheers for reply.

Yeah i opened a ticket yesterday but it seems the system is showing that no link was used. I was with him at the time and i know that the link was used. hopefully my friend is not an OCD web browser cleaner and links with time and date will still be on the history to prove this. They for some reason need to talk to my friend in which i'm not sure what dif its gonna make? but I will wait and see what happens once they have talked to him about it.

Once again thanks for reply i will keep posted on what happens next.

To Be Continued LOL
    • SickSlickStick
      SickSlickStick
      Bronze
      Hi SDK1987

I play NLH MTT 6 Handed turbo sometimes ST as well. I dont play cash tables online any more as i lose interest playing online so tend to stick to the above and the odd twister/spin and go's. But i always find my self being massively ahead on the flop turn but the river is just doing me over always shoddy callers with one outers PING