A bonus question

• sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      I've passed the quiz , and i made an account on partypoker . Now ... i can't recive the 50$ bonus . First of all I go to my bonuses where i see $49,00 USD Fixed. I try to claim it , to get the money into my account , but when i press the button it redirects me to the deposit page ...
      Is that normal ? Should i deposit smth first to get the 50 ( in my case 49$) bonus ? Or ... what do i do wrong ?
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi sketches,

You do not have to deposit to get the bonus. If you are eligible for the starting bankroll, we will transfer $1 to your account which will then unlock the $49 bonus. This process can take up to 48 hours.

Best,
      thunder
    • sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi sketches,

You do not have to deposit to get the bonus. If you are eligible for the starting bankroll, we will transfer $1 to your account which will then unlock the $49 bonus. This process can take up to 48 hours.

Best,
      thunder
      I didn't recive any dollar ... and it passed like 5 days ....
      What is the problem ?
      I just got the 49 $ bonus , that i can't claim it , but in the account i have 0$ .
    • sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      please , help me ... i haven't recived any $ in my account ... What should i do ?