This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A bonus question

• sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      I've passed the quiz , and i made an account on partypoker . Now ... i can't recive the 50$ bonus . First of all I go to my bonuses where i see $49,00 USD Fixed. I try to claim it , to get the money into my account , but when i press the button it redirects me to the deposit page ...
      Is that normal ? Should i deposit smth first to get the 50 ( in my case 49$) bonus ? Or ... what do i do wrong ?
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi sketches,

You do not have to deposit to get the bonus. If you are eligible for the starting bankroll, we will transfer $1 to your account which will then unlock the $49 bonus. This process can take up to 48 hours.

Best,
      thunder
    • sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi sketches,

You do not have to deposit to get the bonus. If you are eligible for the starting bankroll, we will transfer $1 to your account which will then unlock the $49 bonus. This process can take up to 48 hours.

Best,
      thunder
      I didn't recive any dollar ... and it passed like 5 days ....
      What is the problem ?
      I just got the 49 $ bonus , that i can't claim it , but in the account i have 0$ .
    • sketches
      sketches
      Bronze
      please , help me ... i haven't recived any $ in my account ... What should i do ?