Mansion Poker Support in this Forum

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      We are happy to announce that from now on there will be several Mansion employees that will browse this forum in their free time in order to comment on your feedback or to forward you to the correct places at Mansion.

We are happy about this dedication and hope that Mansion poker will be able to continuously improve thanks to your feedback. Even if they only spend a little bit of time in this forum, it will surely have a positive impact for all players playing there.

The Mansion employees will be active in this forum using the account Redcar100.
  • 53 replies
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I will monitor this forum as regularly as possible and take on board your feedback, comments and problems.

Hopefully if there any issues we can help get them resolved swiftly for you :)

Cheers,

Redcar100
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      This sounds good. Thanks PokerStrategy.

p.s: why are they bronze? have they got the starting capital :D ? Joking!
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Redcar100
      Hi Guys,

I will monitor this forum as regularly as possible and take on board your feedback, comments and problems.

Hopefully if there any issues we can help get them resolved swiftly for you :)

Cheers,

Redcar100
      This is a good idea, you can start by reading all the topics in this forum lol
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      how about this one
      When I send an email to support please try and respond.
      Its not that difficult really just hit the reply button.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      I would like to know is there any require of minimum MCP to withdraw the wining from a free bankroll,
      example: I got 50$ from pokerstrategy, I win to 100$, I want to withdraw 50$ of wining, is there any restrict?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      How many mansion pokey points do i need to with draw my starting capital??
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Thx you,
      but I would like a clear answer from Mansion's supporter
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi chuongdk,

I can confirm that when you get the starting capital at Masion, you're required to get at least 3,000 Mansion Club Points before you can cash out the starting capital or the winnings.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chuongdk
      Thx you,
      but I would like a clear answer from Mansion's supporter
      Last post in that thread is copy/paste from Mansion support...

I am contacting you regarding your recent withdrawal request.

When you signed up you received an exclusive $50 bonus which is only available to Poker Strategy players. A condition of this bonus is that you must earn 3,000 Mansion Club Points before you can withdraw the bonus or any winnings from your account.

We have therefore declined your most recent withdrawal request as it does not meet this condition of the bonus. You can view your current points balance and track your progress by accessing ‘My Account’ through the poker lobby then clicking ‘Mansion Club Points’.

You may withdraw up to the amount of your original deposit before reaching the 3,000 MCP point threshold but only if you leave $50 remaining to cover the bonus amount
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Hi, As above I can confirm you're required to get at least 3,000 Mansion Club Points before you can cash out the starting capital or the winnings.

thanks
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Thx everyone
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Just curious why Mansion would choose to do this (see e-mail below)? Now you're just Titan with a worse colour scheme. So now while clearing your bonus the effective RB drops from 33ish% to 20%? And what is with withholding the remaining bonus dollars until the bonus expires? I am correst that when I play the last 3500 points I will recieve $35 then in 3 months when it expires I will be credited with the other $15?

Hello xxxxxxxxxx

We're changing the way we release bonuses into players accounts at MANSIONPOKER.com.

From 00:00 GMT on Monday1 June 2009 you will receive 10 USD for every 1000 points you earn.

New bonuses will be released at this rate at once, if you have a current bonus MANSIONPOKER.com will make sure you get the full amount of cash for the points you earn, when the bonus expires.

Example:
      You have $50 bonus remaining which expires on 1st July
      In between now and 1st July, you earn 2200 Mansion Club points.
      Under the old system you would recieve $30 cash in your account.
      Under the new system you will receive $20 cash in to your account.
      On 1st July your account will be credited with the difference of $10.

See you at the tables,
      The MANSIONPOKER.com Team
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      Just curious why Mansion would choose to do this (see e-mail below)? Now you're just Titan with a worse colour scheme. So now while clearing your bonus the effective RB drops from 33ish% to 20%? And what is with withholding the remaining bonus dollars until the bonus expires? I am correst that when I play the last 3500 points I will recieve $35 then in 3 months when it expires I will be credited with the other $15?

Hello xxxxxxxxxx

We're changing the way we release bonuses into players accounts at MANSIONPOKER.com.

From 00:00 GMT on Monday1 June 2009 you will receive 10 USD for every 1000 points you earn.

New bonuses will be released at this rate at once, if you have a current bonus MANSIONPOKER.com will make sure you get the full amount of cash for the points you earn, when the bonus expires.

Example:
      You have $50 bonus remaining which expires on 1st July
      In between now and 1st July, you earn 2200 Mansion Club points.
      Under the old system you would recieve $30 cash in your account.
      Under the new system you will receive $20 cash in to your account.
      On 1st July your account will be credited with the difference of $10.

See you at the tables,
      The MANSIONPOKER.com Team
      This is weird
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      You're partly right.

Old bonuses will be released under the new condition and, by the end of the month, they'll pay you out the difference.

By doing 3500 MCP you'll receive not 35$ but 30$, as you get paid a tenner for every 1000 MCP, then you'll receive the remaining 20$ on July the 1st.

This change sucks anyway, it's a good 50% MCP more required...
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degre
      You're partly right.

Old bonuses will be released under the new condition and, by the end of the month, they'll pay you out the difference.

By doing 3500 MCP you'll receive not 35$ but 30$, as you get paid a tenner for every 1000 MCP, then you'll receive the remaining 20$ on July the 1st.

This change sucks anyway, it's a good 50% MCP more required...
      The e-mail says it will be released on July 1st as in their example that is when the bonus expires, if it expires in 5 months it seems you get payed in 5 months? Perhaps I am reading it wrong?
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I looked only at the mats and I stand to my numbers, however I missed that bit about expiry and looks likes you're right...
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      So instead of 650 points we need to make 1000 now?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze

THIS :f_cry:
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      HI Redcar100

How many approx to make MCP 5000 playing NL10?

How many hands approx for MCP 5000 playing NL20?

Thanx