This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashing out bonus.

• nozas
      nozas
      Bronze
      ok, i got a bonus from pokerstrategy at titan poker.. so the question is: how much PPs i need to collect to cash out my money? or i do not need to collect points?

thank you.
  • 11 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I think you need 2500 titan points
    • komjaunuolis
      komjaunuolis
      Bronze
      how much time is given to collect those 2500 titan points, and if there is a time limit for collect, will I lose everything or just a portion? please explain
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Ive played around 10,000 hands on Titan, mostly BSS NL10 FR. In that time I have something like 1650 Titan points.

You have something like 3 months to "clear" the $50 that Pokerstrategy has given you. To do that you need to turn over 2500 Titan points. If you fail in this mission you lose only the starting capital ($50). All profit remains and can be withdrawn at any time. You cant withdraw the starting $50 until its cleared.

If you make a first deposit of your own for the 100% deposit bonus (clears at 600 pts per $5) im not sure if you can clear both bonuses concurrently. Youd have to ask their support probably. I lost my pokerstrat seed money ("learning" PLO + beer + being egged on by a very loose aggressive maniac who I used to respect as a poker player = poor combination) and am currently redeeming that first deposit bonus (and have got back all that I lost and some thanks to playing poker instead of stupid).
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      they take 50 dollars back if I do not collect 2500 point in 3 month?. So what if situation like follows:

I deposit 300 dollars as a first time deposit so I have 350 at Titan.
      Lets say I do not manage to collect 2500 points after 3 month and my balance stays at 330.
      PS will take 50 dollars back by meaning 20 dollars of mine?

I am not going to deposit anything that way...
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Im not sure. You would have to clarify it with PS or Titan staff as to if they consider the first $20 loss to be "your" money or "PS's" money. I would imagine that PS's money goes first and if you deposited $500, had $50 from PS and had a balance of $500.01 and 2499 Titan points at the cutoff time that you wold only lose 1 cent.

But again id confirm it.

Any PS staff able to answer this one? Its a pretty important question :)
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      The answer from Titan Poker support:

You will only be required to accumulate 2,500 Points if you are going to withdraw the $50 PokerStrategy2 bonus amount. Other than that, your bonus will not be taken back from your account. Also, it does not require you to accumulate the bonus within 3 months. To clarify further, if in case you have not reached the 2,500 Points within the period of 3 months, nothing will happen to your account. For example, you have $330 balance, no money will be taken out from it. The thing is, you will only be required to accumulate the required Points if you will request for a withdrawal including the bonus amount.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Very nice :)

The 3 months must be the $100 rakeback then.
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      If i am not mistaken, there is no time limit to clear the bonus on TITAN. Anyway, that is what I have been told by support.
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      i think 1$ rake in Titan=20tp(Titan points) and 3 strategy points in PS. :f_cool:
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      today i received 7,14 euro(about 10$) in my account in Titan.i have collected 593 Titan points so far.is this the 1/4 of my cleared bonus?
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      No, that is the +$100 bonus you get if you took your Pokerstrategy.com starting capital on Titan.

You get a percentage of rake back (about 27% IIRC), manually calculated twice a week.