Cashing out bonus.

• nozas
      nozas
      Bronze
      ok, i got a bonus from pokerstrategy at titan poker.. so the question is: how much PPs i need to collect to cash out my money? or i do not need to collect points?

thank you.
  • 11 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I think you need 2500 titan points
    • komjaunuolis
      komjaunuolis
      Bronze
      how much time is given to collect those 2500 titan points, and if there is a time limit for collect, will I lose everything or just a portion? please explain
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Ive played around 10,000 hands on Titan, mostly BSS NL10 FR. In that time I have something like 1650 Titan points.

You have something like 3 months to "clear" the $50 that Pokerstrategy has given you. To do that you need to turn over 2500 Titan points. If you fail in this mission you lose only the starting capital ($50). All profit remains and can be withdrawn at any time. You cant withdraw the starting $50 until its cleared.

If you make a first deposit of your own for the 100% deposit bonus (clears at 600 pts per $5) im not sure if you can clear both bonuses concurrently. Youd have to ask their support probably. I lost my pokerstrat seed money ("learning" PLO + beer + being egged on by a very loose aggressive maniac who I used to respect as a poker player = poor combination) and am currently redeeming that first deposit bonus (and have got back all that I lost and some thanks to playing poker instead of stupid).
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      they take 50 dollars back if I do not collect 2500 point in 3 month?. So what if situation like follows:

I deposit 300 dollars as a first time deposit so I have 350 at Titan.
      Lets say I do not manage to collect 2500 points after 3 month and my balance stays at 330.
      PS will take 50 dollars back by meaning 20 dollars of mine?

I am not going to deposit anything that way...
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Im not sure. You would have to clarify it with PS or Titan staff as to if they consider the first $20 loss to be "your" money or "PS's" money. I would imagine that PS's money goes first and if you deposited $500, had $50 from PS and had a balance of $500.01 and 2499 Titan points at the cutoff time that you wold only lose 1 cent.

But again id confirm it.

Any PS staff able to answer this one? Its a pretty important question :)
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      The answer from Titan Poker support:

You will only be required to accumulate 2,500 Points if you are going to withdraw the $50 PokerStrategy2 bonus amount. Other than that, your bonus will not be taken back from your account. Also, it does not require you to accumulate the bonus within 3 months. To clarify further, if in case you have not reached the 2,500 Points within the period of 3 months, nothing will happen to your account. For example, you have $330 balance, no money will be taken out from it. The thing is, you will only be required to accumulate the required Points if you will request for a withdrawal including the bonus amount.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Very nice :)

The 3 months must be the $100 rakeback then.
    • sammk002
      sammk002
      Bronze
      If i am not mistaken, there is no time limit to clear the bonus on TITAN. Anyway, that is what I have been told by support.
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      i think 1$ rake in Titan=20tp(Titan points) and 3 strategy points in PS. :f_cool:
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      today i received 7,14 euro(about 10$) in my account in Titan.i have collected 593 Titan points so far.is this the 1/4 of my cleared bonus?
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      No, that is the +$100 bonus you get if you took your Pokerstrategy.com starting capital on Titan.

You get a percentage of rake back (about 27% IIRC), manually calculated twice a week.