This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 KJo

• Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands

Hero: $14.13

26 - 25 16
      BU: $9.15
      - - 0 38

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with K, J (Comment)
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, BU raises to $1.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.10, BU calls $1.80.

Flop: ($6.35) A, 3, 9 (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $6.35, BU folds.

Final Pot: $12.70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows high card ace with king kicker (Ks Jc)

Hero wins with high card ace with king kicker (Ks Jc)

-------------

Put the villain on a re-steal. He had stolen a couple of my marginal card raises.

The very next hand I got a free look at A6 on the BB, isolated vs same player. Checked 9KQ flop. Turn A, bet 10c, got re-raised his remaining stack (edit - $6). Folded.

Villain shows 8 2 :( Folded to a tilter
  • 3 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      its ok coz u dont wanna risk $6 with a pair of aces n a weak kicker, if they are tilting let them have your 10c, you have no odds to call.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Very true. Id fold it 100 times in 100, but that one time the clown shows you he is a clown it does make you pine for his stack.

Instead he gifted it away over the next few hands to others and left. Tilt party.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i dont realy like the resteal with kj . with your history he probably expects you to react and will not be 3 beting you to lighty
      its not awfull but you put your stack in a very thin spot when he call you . and when you hit you might get into a better hand . if i do this i would like more a hand like a suited connector or some other trash that wont be dominated by hands that dominate kj like kq aq aj and what i can fold safely to a shove
      gl