vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands

Hero: $14.13

26 - 25 16
      BU: $9.15
      - - 0 38

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with K, J (Comment)
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, BU raises to $1.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.10, BU calls $1.80.

Flop: ($6.35) A, 3, 9 (2 players) (Comment)
      Hero bets $6.35, BU folds.

Final Pot: $12.70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows high card ace with king kicker (Ks Jc)

Hero wins with high card ace with king kicker (Ks Jc)

-------------

Put the villain on a re-steal. He had stolen a couple of my marginal card raises.

The very next hand I got a free look at A6 on the BB, isolated vs same player. Checked 9KQ flop. Turn A, bet 10c, got re-raised his remaining stack (edit - $6). Folded.

Villain shows 8 2 :( Folded to a tilter
  • 3 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      its ok coz u dont wanna risk $6 with a pair of aces n a weak kicker, if they are tilting let them have your 10c, you have no odds to call.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Very true. Id fold it 100 times in 100, but that one time the clown shows you he is a clown it does make you pine for his stack.

Instead he gifted it away over the next few hands to others and left. Tilt party.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i dont realy like the resteal with kj . with your history he probably expects you to react and will not be 3 beting you to lighty
      its not awfull but you put your stack in a very thin spot when he call you . and when you hit you might get into a better hand . if i do this i would like more a hand like a suited connector or some other trash that wont be dominated by hands that dominate kj like kq aq aj and what i can fold safely to a shove
      gl