ecoPayz: Promotions & Information

• Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

In this thread, you can find all relevant information and links about exclusive promotions and ecoPayz itself. If you do not have an ecoPayz account yet, take advantage of our free Gold VIP status offer and click here to register right now.

Free Gold VIP Status
      As an ecoPayz customer registered through PokerStrategy.com you are eligible to ecoPayz's Gold VIP status once your account has been verified. This means free payments to other ecoPayz accounts and reduced currency conversion fees. However, there are more benefits for you to enjoy on ecoPayz:
      Higher Transfer Limits: Increased transfer limit of €1,200,000 per month.
      Highest VIP level: Reach the highest VIP level after a transaction volume of just €10,000 to merchants.
      Prepaid ecoCard: Free prepaid card with higher transaction limits than normal.

Register your new ecoPayz account now!
  • 7 replies
    • Untill33
      Untill33
      Basic
      Does any poker room accept this methode?
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Untill33,

No, not every partner room has them added a deposit option just yet. However, they are trying to partner up with more and more rooms.

For now please have a look at our news here regarding the current partners: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Introducing-eWallet-ecoPayz_102326/
      Though not every partner listed there may have ecoPayz available for each region.

Best,
      Andreas
    • Mayb3n0T
      Mayb3n0T
      Silver
      How does it work? I just have to register or have to make some transference? And the golden status last for 1 month?

Cumps ;)
    • lolyourmama
      lolyourmama
      Bronze
      as far as I understood it and how it usually work is

- use the link that was posted to sign up with ecoPayz
      - if you want to earn pokerstrategy points with it, also enter your ecoPayz username in pokerstrategy

for the Gold status it should last as long as ecoPayz keeps its current VIP system, meaning way longer than one month :)
    • sleeper1979
      sleeper1979
      Originally posted by Mayb3n0T
      How does it work? I just have to register or have to make some transference? And the golden status last for 1 month?

Cumps ;)
      lolyourmama already gave you the correct information.

Some more details about the Gold VIP status:

You will get upgraded to gold VIP right after you have finished the verification process. To verify your account you just need to send a copy of your passport and a recent utility bill or bank statement. ecoPayz usually review and upgrade within a few hours.
    • Mayb3n0T
      Mayb3n0T
      Silver
      I already verify my account but my pokerstrategy status not change. Can you verify what happen?

Cumps ;)
    • Andreas
      Andreas
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Mayb3n0T
      I already verify my account but my pokerstrategy status not change. Can you verify what happen?

Cumps ;)
      I think you've misread the conditions. :|

Free Gold VIP Status
      As an ecoPayz customer registered through PokerStrategy.com you are eligible to ecoPayz's Gold VIP status