i passed the quiz 2nd attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!

• amigood
      hi everyone,amigood here,i just passed the quiz,i have signed up for pacific poker,seeing as how i live in australia,i thought it would be appropriate.ty poker strategy,the quiz is quite simple once u read the helpful hints.. :D
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      Hello amigood and welcome to PokerStrategy!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and manage to learn a lot. Our different offerings from coachings, videos and articles are great for improving your game - as is posting in our hand evaluation boards!

It also seems that you should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
    • TheBu11d0g
      Congratulations on passing the test amigood and welcome to pokerstrategy.

I would suggest you make full use of the site by reading articles, watching videos, attending coaching and posting hands that you are unsure of for evaluation by our judges.

Most important of all is to make sure you apply proper bankroll management so you dont lose your starting capital and can move up the levels safely.