limited deposit options

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys, was thinking of trying 888.com as my next PS platform, however when i got to cashier i only got 5 deposit options:
      1. debit/credit card
      2. solo & maestro card
      3. actecash
      4. entropay
      5. wire transfer

does anybody else have this problem?
      i saw that erptech used moneybookers before. did they change policies or is it just me??

that hardly makes this site playable for me.
      and for withdrawal i only saw wire transfer and bankdraft. generally dont like these options bec of the big fees...
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey purplefizz,

I also deposited via MoneyBookers recently.. I am not sure if they changed something (wouldn't know why though) but they should also accept moneybookers. Could it be you overlooked something?

Try contacting their support for more information.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • kamojett
      kamojett
      Bronze
      If I was you I would just find another site. I hate Pacific Poker more every day I play on it. I've played on about 7 different sites and this is the worst of all of them. I don't know why it is even an option here at Poker Strategy. Take it as a sign. If your first impression is bad then assume that you are correct and go to another site. X(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I have both Neteller and Money Bookers in my cashier screen on Pacific. I would definitely write support.

I personally enjoy playing at Pacific. In the evenings (GMT) there is lots of fishy traffic and the SNGs are really easy as well. Still you are going to need to have a primary poker room that isn't Pacific because it is often dead during the non-peak hours.