This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

i cannot find code for pacific poker

• amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      hi everyone,i just passed the quiz and signed up with pacific poker but for the life of me can i find a bonus code that goes with this poker room nor can i find anywhere to put it in the rego part of PAC POK.what i am trying to say is i have searched hi and lo for the code and to me there is none,so if by chance the is one then i have fluked up.amigood :D :D :D
  • 4 replies
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      smoke weed everyday
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi amigood,

just follow our guide

As far as I know there is no bonus code you have to enter. But you'll have to download the software through the PokerStrategy Link!

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      tyvvm chiller,i did not see any code,as for the dope smoking brain dead idiot,yeah,keep on smoking that rubbish and when ya like a zombie ill be pmsl.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amigood
      tyvvm chiller,i did not see any code,as for the dope smoking brain dead idiot,yeah,keep on smoking that rubbish and when ya like a zombie ill be pmsl.
      Hello amigood,

You are right, there is no bonus code :) All you have to do is delete your cookies and to use our download link. If you did this everything should ok.

Best regards
      SoyCD