what exactly is rakeback?

• Angell18
      Angell18
      Global
      i hear ppl talking about it all the time...what exactly is rakeback??...i play at Fulltilt so can someone please explain this and y its beneficial...thanks for your help
  • 5 replies
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      whenever a pot is played the house takes a % of that pot (usually 5%) as fee for using the room, this is the rake.

Rakeback is when you get some of that cash back in your pocket, so if you play a lot you can earn some hefty bonus $$.
    • Angell18
      Angell18
      Global
      so when u say a lot u mean about how much and how long is the time before u start getting these bonuses and do they send u a message that your acquiring your bonuses??...lol sorry about the stupid questions but it seems like a good deal cuz everyone talks about it and i just wanted to know the details....thanks gredal for your time
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      theyre paid out to your account on a regular basis automatically, and the payout is ofc. varied by the amount you have paid in rake during that interval from payout to payout.
    • Angell18
      Angell18
      Global
      alright thanks for your help...
    • TimoDee
      TimoDee
      Bronze
      I know this might seem a very silly question, but I thought I'd ask anyway...

My mate has signed up to Full Tilt without using any rakeback links or anything, is there any way he could be eligible for rakeback from any site ?