This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD doesnt work on new PC

• ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I have a problem with the HUD giving me the message:
      "Please check your history for your hand history path"
      I have set the right folder both in my fulltilit client and the elephant.
      Also - I have verified and it can import my hands.
      I am running vista and both programs I run as administrator.
      (also I played with the location of the hand history and put in dif places c:\ or c:\program files\fulltilt)

Any help will be helpful. (btw, before I was using XP and all worked as a clock)

Thnx,
      -Ship
  • 7 replies
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Forgot to mention, it is with Elephant software
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      U choosed the HH´s to be written in english?
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      thnx for the reply.
      Yes, everything is in english.
      I also noticed another thing - in the Elephant taskbar icon, the "today's performance" doesnt refrsh. (to know the value i need to import the handhistory folder again and again, maybe the elephant cant write in the registry or whereever it keeps its' handhistory folder name? )

Would thank you for your advice,
      -Ship
    • pokeralle
      pokeralle
      Bronze
      I have the same problem as you got. But it is only on partypoker. Have you managed to fix it?
    • kaynine1784
      kaynine1784
      Bronze
      I think that elephant time is a different time zone because for me I noticed from 7pm to 12am the "todays performance balloon" from the taskbar wouldn't refresh but as soon as 12:01am rolled around it would go back to normal refreshing after each hand. I put up a post to see if any body knew how to change it so that it runs on the same time zone that your from but I didn't get any responses.
    • ShipItHere
      ShipItHere
      Bronze
      Well, I couldnt fix the problem the normal way..
      I formatted my pc again to use windows XP...
      Now everything works again , I guess it's some probs with the Vista stupid permissions and so.
      Hope u fixed the prob..
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Hm for other users: Please make sure, that you start your poker client and elephant with a righslick => run as admin, to make sure it has all needed rights.