Juno Invitational

• kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Dear Pid_Koker, (my stars username i stole from Pid on these forums)

We hope you have found the time to take part in some of our play money games here at PokerStars. Play money is a great way to get used to playing poker, but nothing matches the thrill and challenge of having money on the line!

To give you a taste of real poker action, we are inviting you to our Juno Invitational freerolls. Each tournament will have $500 up for grabs and you can play in as many of them as you like, for free.

The tournaments take place from Thursday to Sunday this week at 13:35 ET, 18:35 and 23:35 ET respectively.

The freerolls can be found under the Tourney > Private tab in your PokerStars game lobby. Please note that you will not be able to register until an hour before the start of each tournament.

If you need any assistance, our dedicated support team is on hand 24 hours a day to help you at support@pokerstars.com.

See you at the tables,

Daniel Negreanu
      World Champion
      Team PokerStars Pro

Just wondering has anyone else been "invited to these." Really i havent deposited but as i said in my blog i got a friend to send me money. So im just wondering if thats why.

Edit: Hmmm dunno why yet but there pretty soft i think. I think they could be for new players. Anyways im not one to turn down free money. 20cent if i finish 675 outta 3210. Thats like 10 big blinds for me!
  • 8 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      No one invited me :(

Are the tournaments restricted or open for anyone? I think, like you say, that they could very well be soft. Even though 20c would be less than a SB I can't turn down potentially easy free money :P
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Stars have just started advertizing SCOOP as well, at 3 different limits, but all scheduled games are evening ET USA-----------thanx for nothing Poker Stars........................ X(
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Stars have just started advertizing SCOOP as well, at 3 different limits, but all scheduled games are evening ET USA-----------thanx for nothing Poker Stars........................ X(
      SCOOP = Stars Championship Of Online Poker ??? Or did you hit S instead of W;)
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Spring Championship Of Online Poker
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      No one invited me :(

Are the tournaments restricted or open for anyone? I think, like you say, that they could very well be soft. Even though 20c would be less than a SB I can't turn down potentially easy free money :P
      Invitation Only :( . Still cant work out why. Might be just random. All i know is the 2 i played last night were relatively soft. Came something like 220th outta 3200 for 50 cents which is nice.

And yh its a shame about all the times for the SCOOP. From what i have seen though there biggest time is about 8 GMT.
    • Azeloth001
      Azeloth001
      Bronze
      Halo!!
      Just to say, you are not alone, I have got this invitation too :)
      I am new member, did not deposit yet....
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Azeloth001,

Yeah i worked out that this is a group of freerolls you get when you just sign up and havent deposited i think. Just a way to get you started ;)

Best Regards and Good Luck!

-Jack
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Welcome 2 POkerstars.

Juno Invitational is ONLY ofr a NEW Registered Player. Everytime you sign up new account, Pokerstars will issue u a ticket for Juno Tournament. It's quite good to start hunting for Real MOney without depositing any.

Those who does not have marketing code during registration and no deposit:
      Receive $2 into your account (last time it was $5) soon. This is also the benefit of becoming Pokerstars new player.