Need some input.

• BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have to move my bankroll from mansion because in the student hostel my ports for that are blocked. So could you pls give me your inputs on what platform to choose (best bonus / best games). From the start partypoker,titan and fulltilt have the downside that they can`t retrack back here. On bwin also have an deposit done already and can`t get a good bonus i think.

My bankroll is 400$ so I was going between 888 , Cake or Inter because they seem to have the bonus mor or less there with my bankroll but I would appreciate some input.

thx
  • 4 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Hi,

I have to move my bankroll from mansion because in the student hostel my ports for that are blocked. So could you pls give me your inputs on what platform to choose (best bonus / best games). From the start partypoker,titan and fulltilt have the downside that they can`t retrack back here. On bwin also have an deposit done already and can`t get a good bonus i think.

My bankroll is 400$ so I was going between 888 , Cake or Inter because they seem to have the bonus mor or less there with my bankroll but I would appreciate some input.

thx
      I wouldn't go with 888. You get your instant bonus on there right away but the rest of the bonus is hard to clear. Not a whole lot of tables going on at 888.

What do you play anyways? Mtt's, stt's or cash?

I'd go with cake or inter. Both sites have a first deposit bonus up to $500. Deposit the full $500 if you can because its a one time deal and both sites have rakeback. Im personally going to hit both of those sites this year some time. Good luck to you.

Matt.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Thx for the input.I`m cash player. Will probably go for cake . Would like some more opinions tho.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      If your ports are blocked at Mansion you'll more than likely have the same problem at Titan
    • MACK1984
      MACK1984
      Bronze
      go around their block proxies etc should allow you to play.