Road To NL25

• smaver
      smaver
      Bronze
      These months Octuber and November 2017 I will play NL5 regular and zoom.

I will take a 5 buy in shot to NL10 when I reach a 300€ BR and will go down no matter what if I lose those 5 buy in.

My goal is to play 30k/hands per month and study 1 hour a day.

Current BR: 261.11€
      Goal BR: 1500€

Current status last updated on 05.11.17:

1st week results: -4.09€, 9546 hands, Bankroll: 286.99/1500 €
      2nd week results -€26.09, 11.332 hands, Bankroll: 272.46/1500 €
      3nd week results -€11.35, 7565 hands, Bankroll: 261.11/1500 €

Current Bankroll: 261.11/1500 €

Daily Result November 2017

Hope me luck,
      Happy Grinding :)
  • 4 replies
    • smaver
      smaver
      Bronze
      I manage to get up to 299.99 € and was just 1 cent away of taking a shoot to NL10 and...

DISASTER, got all in vs a fish that suck me out on the river. That lead to tilt and playing bad the rest of the weekend.

I am not going to bored you with the coolers and bad beats I got later on, just want to take a mental note that is time to work on my mental game. Things were going quite well for the past weeks and I had "forgotten" what is was like to have some rough sessions. Good stuff.

So, the plans for this week are:

.- Keeping my 1 hour study/day.

.- Writing my thoughts on paper while playing and processing them away from the tables.

.- Keep volumen going.

Sooooo close to taking my first shoot to NL10 that I need to control my impulse of getting to obsessed in winning NOW. I would try to focus only in playing my best game and let the chips fall where they may.

• RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Gold
      Keep it going bro
    • smaver
      smaver
      Bronze
      Rough week for me this one.

I manage to get my BR to 300€ and took my first shot to NL10.

After the two first sessions ending with a full house vs full house and set over set (me having the 2nd best in both cases) I play horrible the rest of the sessions.

Tilt kept coming in and fear took over. So even do I had "only" lost 3.5 buy in, I decided to move down, regrinded and get some confidence back.

Now to the good part.

Having taking that shot has taught me two great lessons:

- I have A LOT of mental game work to do.

- Facing tougher openents makes your improve a lot. I feel as I can play way better at NL5 right now and my red line has also improve.

Soooooo, time to keep my head up, regroup myself and keep the challenge going.

God knows what's up for me this week!!!!!

Happy grinding :)
    • smaver
      smaver
      Bronze
      Ufff, another tough week went by.

It's been hard to come here and post "another" losing week. Three in a row and this time I have to admit is really getting into me.

Not going to bored you with the bad beats and coolers, just try to keep my commitment to challenge and keep on going.

A TON of mental game needs to be done by my part, since this losing streak is really afecting my volume and motivation to play.

Not much more to say, just to regroup and keep going with the challenge.