[NL20-NL50] AK weak fold

• 6 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think bet/fold is ok to stay on the safe side.

But maybe call flop and bet/fold any turn that`s not a club? he might have K with any club
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7

But maybe call flop and bet/fold any turn that`s not a club? he might have K with any club
      you CANT bet/fold any turn that's not a club (only bet/call)

but the CO is kinda agressive so if you're not scared of variance I re-raise/shove
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7

you CANT bet/fold any turn that's not a club (only bet/call)

but the CO is kinda agressive so if you're not scared of variance I re-raise/shove
      Ye I agree with, well how do you think which is better besides fold, push flop or call and b/c safe turn? I loose ation from club+pair or Ac hands with second line, so I guess better to shove flop? However with Xc+pair I am about coinflip.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      basicly...

I start raising more pf. since you're OOP

the raise on flop doesn't mean that much since he has position on you. can be TPGK,middle pair+good FD but offcoure also sets and flushes :)

so I think the safer line is to call flop and giveup on another club.
      If no club appears you can bet/call or also check/raise which is kinda interesting line in my opinion, because by bet/call you often make better hands to call and worse to fold.

btw. I advice you to implement c/r turn to your arsenal, its really very good against aggresive opponents (or floating opponents), I can do it with FD,OESD, some pair+gutshot type hands
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Isn't 2nd barrel better vs floaters with draws? At least books say so, you can balance like this, and c/r turn line is tough to balance.