This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AK weak fold

• 6 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think bet/fold is ok to stay on the safe side.

But maybe call flop and bet/fold any turn that`s not a club? he might have K with any club
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7

But maybe call flop and bet/fold any turn that`s not a club? he might have K with any club
      you CANT bet/fold any turn that's not a club (only bet/call)

but the CO is kinda agressive so if you're not scared of variance I re-raise/shove
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7

you CANT bet/fold any turn that's not a club (only bet/call)

but the CO is kinda agressive so if you're not scared of variance I re-raise/shove
      Ye I agree with, well how do you think which is better besides fold, push flop or call and b/c safe turn? I loose ation from club+pair or Ac hands with second line, so I guess better to shove flop? However with Xc+pair I am about coinflip.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      basicly...

I start raising more pf. since you're OOP

the raise on flop doesn't mean that much since he has position on you. can be TPGK,middle pair+good FD but offcoure also sets and flushes :)

so I think the safer line is to call flop and giveup on another club.
      If no club appears you can bet/call or also check/raise which is kinda interesting line in my opinion, because by bet/call you often make better hands to call and worse to fold.

btw. I advice you to implement c/r turn to your arsenal, its really very good against aggresive opponents (or floating opponents), I can do it with FD,OESD, some pair+gutshot type hands
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Isn't 2nd barrel better vs floaters with draws? At least books say so, you can balance like this, and c/r turn line is tough to balance.