Cashout blocked

• Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Hi,
      this has nothing to do with PokerStrategy, but I still hope someone here will be able to give me some advice. :)
      Some weeks ago I deposited $50 at PartyPoker and played some games there. I cleared their $25 first deposit bonus (I don't remember how many party points I needed for that, I think it was about 30 or something). Then I played some more, won a little money and made a few more party points (I have a little over 100 now).
      Then I decided to cash out and try some other poker rooms as well to see which I like the most, but I encountered a problem.

In the Cashier -> Cashout tab I only see the following sentence: "Cashouts are not allowed for this account category. Please contact our customer service."

I tried to write them an e-mail (at info@pay-pro.com) but only got an automatic generated message (Acknowledgement) and no other response. It's been 10 days ago.
      I also tried to call at the free support number (for Czech Republic this should be 00-800-0000-8282), but it says that this number doesn't exist.
      In their FAQ I found no information about conditions I need to meet in order to be able to cash out either.

Can someone tell me, please, how many party points I need or what other conditions there are for me to able to cash out from Party Poker?
      Or how to actually contact their support?

Thank you in advance
  • 9 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Party only allows you to cash out once you have your account verified. To verify it they need to call you. It's a pain, though, because they never call you in the time you told them to so you can't answer and then you have to email them to call you again and they call you at a totally dumb time again.
      You should find more info at their site or in the cashier maybe.
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Ok, I wrote them at info@partypoker.com to call me, hopefully this will help. :)
      Thank you
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      dont write them "call me now". write an email and tell them to call you "please call me any day between 6 and 10 pm CET".

also do not forget to spend some of your points in the store before cashing out (my account >partypoints >points store)

also always write from your registered email address with them or you might only get an automatic response.

you can try to call them at 00-800-0000-8282 - if you have a mobile phone or a land line that has a specific payment plan, you might not be able to dial the "00" international numbers.

you can try to call partypoker.com by using "skype" from skype.com and simply select "united kingdom" and enter the specific number.

you dont need skype credit in order to dial free phone numbers.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Meiffert,

This is normal at PartyPoker. Simply arrange a phone talk with them, then everything should be sorted out.

Best,
      thunder
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Verify account (I still don't have age verification but I can make cash outs,I have no idea how) or simply contact customer support.

For me the best and fastest way of cashing in/cashing out is with moneybookers.
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi Meiffert,

This is normal at PartyPoker. Simply arrange a phone talk with them, then everything should be sorted out.

Best,
      thunder
      I didn't saw this post.I think I had to do that,too.
      He's right.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      What did they ask on the telephone?

Do I have to send my ID the same way pokerstrategy did?
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine

If you know your name and date of birth you'll be OK. :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine

They will just verify some personal information and something related to your account. If you are the actual owner, there will be no problem.

Best,
      thunder