Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to $2, fold, CO calls $2, BTN calls $2, fold, fold,

FLOP ($6.75) Q:heart: 2:club: K:club:

Hero bets $5.31, CO calls $5.31, BTN calls $5.31,

TURN ($22.68) Q:heart: 2:club: K:club: 5:heart:

Hero bets $55.49, CO calls $42.64, BTN folds,

RIVER ($107) Q:heart: 2:club: K:club: 5:heart: 3:spade:

this hand in epost but I want to ask few questions

so.... the best like is to c-bet turn like 15-17$, right?
      what will I do if I get raised by one of the guys? bet/call?

CO 32/13/2.7AF (1.8 turn AF)/27wts
      BTN 27/21/6.5% 3bet/64 fold to c-bet/7.9AF/21wts
  • 7 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Raised pot, two callers on the flop, FD / weaker K/ 2 pair hands I think.

Bet 15 turn, if raised, decide if you want to play for the remaining 80 BB with TPTK hand.

When you shove, he will show KQ or a set mostly.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I b/f turn. You don't beat their shoving range here
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Hmm I disagree with you guys. Bet-fold could be an option, but who will ever slowplay made hand on this board vs 2 players? I mean it's very drawy, only CO could do that hoping BTN folds or raises maybe, but not often for sure.

I'd play bet-call probably, because someone could easily push KJ-KT here because he's lost in the hand, such things happen often, I just don't see hands which beat you and take this flop line, and they are loose, so it's really possible. Also a push from combos is possible.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      The board isn't THAT drawy. I don't think it would be such a huge mistake slowplaying. Some people will do it.There's the flush draw and the only decent straight draw possible is JT.

I don't think someone would push something worse than AK there. This is the kind of board where the pre flop agressor did hit, especially after 2 streets of bet.
      Of course there are people who do all sorts of stuff.

When you bet $15 on flop and get shoved, you still have $28 effective stack in an $80 pot. That's sightly less than 3:1. I'm very often folding here, even with 3:1. I really belive we're very often beat.

I think that when we calls a shove, we'll most of the time end up seeing KQ or 22 like acid said.
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Overshoving turn is turning your hand into a bluff. You dont want to do that vs 2 callers on flop.

Only player we have to worry about is CO, as BTN (seems decent) has no KK/QQ or set(which he would reraise IP on flop.).

Bet turn 15$ and if CO shoves you can fold, as he will only shove hands that have you beat with 1 player behind him still to act.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      The board isn't THAT drawy. I don't think it would be such a huge mistake slowplaying. Some people will do it.There's the flush draw and the only decent straight draw possible is JT.

I don't think someone would push something worse than AK there. This is the kind of board where the pre flop agressor did hit, especially after 2 streets of bet.
      Of course there are people who do all sorts of stuff.

When you bet $15 on flop and get shoved, you still have $28 effective stack in an $80 pot. That's sightly less than 3:1. I'm very often folding here, even with 3:1. I really belive we're very often beat.

I think that when we calls a shove, we'll most of the time end up seeing KQ or 22 like acid said.
      On the turn u meant, not flop? Well every broadway card is scarecard, 9 is scarecard, so it's drawy, it's not because there is only fd and JT, but any broardway either makes a straight(obv BTN overcalling with something like AcJs) because 3way odds and implieds are good, they know hero is strong. Also every broadway card makes possible 2 pairs for opponents because of KQ on the board and their coldcalling range, if the board was 672d it would be less drawy for sure.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      A broadway might make two pair, but if the guy has two pair already, he'll very likely be with the better two pair, unless an A comes up.

Another broadway will be an action killer for top pair type hands. I don't think the implied odds are good enough for a gutshot to be calling.

I think the only scare cards for someone holding KQ are an A or a 9. I wouldnt be too worried about a J or a T.