New

• molofk82
      molofk82
      Global
      Hi, just become a member and I passed the quiz :) Are going to play on Mansion Poker. Anyone playing at this site? The have the same software as I'm used to from Expekt and it feels like home :D
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello molofk82,

Congratulations on passing the quiz and becoming a member of the poker strategy family.

Be sure to read all the articles, watch the videos, attend coachings and you will become a much improved player in no time.

Also make sure you learn all about bankroll management to protect your new bankroll and to move up the limits safely.

Regards,

-Steve
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello molofk82 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Just like Steve said, make sure you use all of our main learning tools:

- Strategy Articles
      - Instructional Videos
      - Coaching Sessions

Also, make sure to post in the forums as much as possible and whenever you need help or opinions on how to improve your game. Since you mentioned you play on Mansion, check out the Mansion Poker Forum, where you can talk with fellow player from this platform.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • molofk82
      molofk82
      Global
      Thx, for the advice :)

I told a friend about your starting hand and blind steal ect. and he said that "I would never play like that" and he makes about 200 sek = 25 dollar per hour playing at Svenska Spel (swedish poker site). So how should I belive?