New: Tommy Lindberg

• TommyLindberg
      TommyLindberg
      Global
      Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Tommy Lindberg, I'm born 1965 in Sweden and my son (marculin here I think) introduced me to poker for about 6 months ago, we've played a few live events and we've managed to get in the money a few times.

But now I want to try playing online and see if I can manage to win a few dollars :)

I look forward to be playing with you guys in this nice community, and hopefully I will get some further help and advice from you.

Sorry if the english isn't 100% correct. I haven't spoked english for quite a few years.

EDIT: Me and my son have mostly been playing Pot Limit Omaha, but I will start playing the shortstack strategy to build my bankroll in No Limit Hold'em.
  • 4 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi Tommy and welcome to our community,

I'm sure You will find people here very helpful. Just don't be afraid to ask. Worst question is never asked one ;)

GL with SSS bankroll building
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Tommy,

First of all, welcome to PokerStrategy! It's definitely interesting to see a father-son team here, I have to admit :)

Since you are new here, make sure you use all of our main learning tools:

- Strategy Articles
      - Instructional Videos
      - Coaching Sessions

Also, remember to always use the forums and post sample hands, ask our members for help and opinions or even create your own Poker Blog so that you can keep track of your evolution and get feedback from fellow poker players.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • marculin
      marculin
      Bronze
      Well his account is deactivated for some reason. He didnt get a mail about it. Nothing

/Marcus

EDIT: Can he just make another PS-Account or what should he do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marculin
      Well his account is deactivated for some reason. He didnt get a mail about it. Nothing

/Marcus

EDIT: Can he just make another PS-Account or what should he do?

No, don't set up any other accounts, this will just make things worse.

Players are only allowed 1x account each.

There is usually good reason why accounts are deactivated, e.g. duplicate accounts, id not cleared etc or in some cases attempts at fraud. In other cases, it might be genuine mistake.
      Any attempt to get around the deactivation would most likely result in ban for both you & your father. I suggest that you contact support team if you still have concerns, but like i said, usually they have good reason to deactivate.

Hope this helps,

Bart