Withdrawal pokerstars

• geoylove
      geoylove
      Bronze
      Yesterday i've made a withdraw at ps and received a mail with the date,amount etc.Today i've checked the transaction history and the cashout isnt listed there.Is this normal?Or maybe i did something wrong at the withdrawal though it said to me that is approved.Any ideas about that?
  • 2 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi geoylove;
      did they deduct the amount from your account? If so, just be patient - maybe they update cashier info after payment is processed (strange but possible imo). If your money are still there, contact their support asap, as it looks like something is wrong..
      I'd advise you to contact support in such situations because I doubt here's someone who can answer you right enough when part of you BR is involved.

Or if your money are still there, give them one more day and then check if you get the money.. If so, take it as a gift ;)
    • geoylove
      geoylove
      Bronze
      The money are deducted from the account.I've contacted support and they told me to wait untill one of theirs staff members will contact me.Still waiting but i was a little worried about no transaction in history.Thank you for answers.