This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH ATo

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](6 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , T:heart:
      [color:grey]MP2 folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $1,00[/color], [color:grey]3 folds[/color], [color:red]BB raises to $2,25[/color], Hero calls $1,25.

Flop: ($4,60) 2:heart: , 4:heart: , 3:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $2[/color], Hero calls $2,00.

Turn: ($8,60) 4:spade: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $4[/color], [color:grey]Hero folds[/color].

Final Pot: $12,60

Call ok ?
  • 6 replies
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      4bet/fold or just fold to 3bet preflop. You can't call and spike you A. Will bring you in awful spots.

Calling for a possible flush is not good. Villain could easily have a higher flushcard.. so what you gonna do if he keeps on barreling when flush arrives? pay him off? fold?

Fold flop and save some money.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      4bet/fold or just fold to 3bet preflop. You can't call and spike you A. Will bring you in awful spots.

Calling for a possible flush is not good. Villain could easily have a higher flushcard.. so what you gonna do if he keeps on barreling when flush arrives? pay him off? fold?

+1
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      I asked because of flop and agree with what you said. About the preflop play: did you consider his reraise size? I can't really fold vs that can I? Or should I? I certainly won't 4bet ATo. I'd rather do that with 9Ts or 88 kinda hands. If I get called I certainly can't put anything on a hit ace.

So fold? on 1$? That would give minreraises just as much credit as real ones...
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Yea even for 1$ just fold you just get put in really bad spots with an easily dominated hand. I don't like 4 bet bluffing in this spot as the guy is obviously a donk and he's going to end up calling and again puts us in an inflated pot with a marginal hand. His min 3 bet is so bad ive lost track of the people ive stacked when they've given me the odds to set mine of course assuming he's not a maniac 3 bettor.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      He certainly wasn't. First time I've even seen him raise ...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal

+2