[NL20-NL50] NL25 Sh JJ laydown

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com[/url].[/I]

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:diamond: , Q:heart:
      [color:red]Hero raises to $1,00[/color], BU calls $1,00, [color:grey]2 folds[/color].

Flop: ($2,35) 7:club: , 7:heart: , 3:spade: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $1,50[/color], [color: 0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](4 handed)[/color]
      [I]Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by [url=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/de/about/?referer=grabem_hanred]BU raises to $3,00[/color], Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($8,35) 8:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      Hero checks, [color:red]BU bets $3,75[/color], Hero calls $3,75.

River: ($15,85) J:club: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      Hero checks, [color:red]BU bets $14,73 (All-In)[/color], [color:grey]Hero folds[/color].

Final Pot: $30,58

Good or bad laydown?
  • 3 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Either I 3-bet the flop or I'd bet 5$ into turn and fold to strong raise.

River... would call I think.
      Only hand I can put him on that beats you is 33.
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      The flopactions are kinda messed up. Regarding turn pot size I assume villain minraised you on flop?

I would minraise him to 6$ again on flop and get it in when he repops. Fish like to bluff on paired flops with any pair.

As played you have to muck river, due to your passiveness on flop+turn.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      The flopactions are kinda messed up. Regarding turn pot size I assume villain minraised you on flop?

I would minraise him to 6$ again on flop and get it in when he repops. Fish like to bluff on paired flops with any pair.

As played you have to muck river, due to your passiveness on flop+turn.

I actually gave him credit for his bets and put him on 7x , 33, 88 or a preflop slowplayed big overpair. He bet all 3 streets vs my bet on flop and call on his reraise and his bet on turn.