high vip status party for English community- ever?

• TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      will there ever be sth like Germans do? .. i ve viewed a vid in their section and some Dutch members which were far from black member status have joined.. just interested bcs becoming a regular diamond soon and I also want to meet up with the community and play football tourney with em and have some fun at hotel and disco ;) ...

also interesting question is> if ever considered to be held, where it would possibly be? my idea> sth not far from any1, so central Europe, sth like Slovakia, fair enough? :D
  • 39 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I don't think it matters which part of community you are. You can join as a Diamond on that "black member" party.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      I don't think it matters which part of community you are. You can join as a Diamond on that "black member" party.
      yep,
      all u had to do was make sure u were diamond at some point in january and u could join the party :)
      It was fun though :P
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      oh wicked! thx for patience with me :D

so when is the next one going be?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Somewhere in June, and it's gonna be held in Hamburg.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey TheLastNail,

As already mentioned everyone can attend the BlackMember party if they held Diamond status in that specific month. As more communities are starting to have large number of Diamonds & first Black Members, the locations of the parties will probably also start becoming more international.

I've also been seeing about organizing a simple English community event - but the problem is we are spread out of so many different countries that it would be hard to find a consensus on where to hold it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

I've also been seeing about organizing a simple English community event - but the problem is we are spread out of so many different countries that it would be hard to find a consensus on where to hold it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I suggest Århus, Denmark.

That should be fair to everyone :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Copenhagen is nice and mostly cheap due Kastrup with its cheap-ass airways :D

{Then we can spot some Danish girls as well since German girls are mostly so-so near a no-go :rolleyes: }
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      True about the cheap flights :)

And even more true about the German girls. Think the only girls they ever produces worth talking about are Heidi Klum and Claudia Schiffer.

Even though not everyone thinks Danish girls are hot, our girls definitely beat German girls by miles :D
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze

Best regards
      SoyCD
      We can have it at my house, I've got a pool and a Jaccuzzi - I'll even provide the beer........

Next week Friday OK? :tongue:
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43

Best regards
      SoyCD
      We can have it at my house, I've got a pool and a Jaccuzzi - I'll even provide the beer........

careful what you promise.. ;)

Where do you live?
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88

Best regards
      SoyCD

careful what you promise.. ;)

Where do you live?
      Lilongwe........................Malawi.............see u Friday then?

by the way Carlsberg is $1 bottle here.........
    • Chopsticks43
      Chopsticks43
      Bronze
      If we have it here in South Africa you get the chance of viewing the big 5 wildlife.
      Its only and overnight flight from Europe and its always warm! :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hey TheLastNail,

As already mentioned everyone can attend the BlackMember party if they held Diamond status in that specific month. As more communities are starting to have large number of Diamonds & first Black Members, the locations of the parties will probably also start becoming more international.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      LIVERPOOL!!! Easy women, great city, great hotels, great night life (the best), easy women, great back street card rooms (illegal, but great), great ale, and easy women :D What more could you ask for? Did I mention the women? Nice, but easy :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      LIVERPOOL!!! Easy women, great city, great hotels, great night life (the best), easy women, great back street card rooms (illegal, but great), great ale, and easy women :D What more could you ask for? Did I mention the women? Nice, but easy :D
      And two great football teams!
      Liverpool FC and Liverpool Reserves.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Liverpool it is! lol
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hmm the pound is pretty cheap for us Europeans nowadays :P
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Lilongwe........................Malawi.............see u Friday then? by the way Carlsberg is $1 bottle here.........

Tempting. But I'm having dinner at my parents place on Friday :P

Originally posted by CoreySteel
      And two great football teams!
      Liverpool FC and Liverpool Reserves.
      You forgot Everton!!

Nah, just kidding mate. I'm with Liverpool and Daniel Agger all the way :)

I could go to Liverpool to party. As Gerv said the Pound is weak right now.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Copenhagen is nice and mostly cheap due Kastrup with its cheap-ass airways :D

{Then we can spot some Danish girls as well since German girls are mostly so-so near a no-go :rolleyes: }
      What about Croatia?
      Our girls are gorgeus.
      Here's one of them

A typical girl next door
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Party @ Adzi's house!