This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moving up in Stakes - 9max Turbo STT's

• matze4790
      matze4790
      Basic
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Matthias, I'm a student from the little country Austria in Europe.
      I play poker for 2 years now and just started last month to play 9max Turbo STTs on Stars. My goal is to move up in the stakes in the following weeks/months and make a bit of an additional income through poker.
      I started to play the lowest BIs, the 0,50$ ones. Those are my results after my first 1K+ games.

I really want to post some graphs here. Can anyone help me how I put them into my blog?

Games: 1112
      Buyin: 0,50$
      ROI: 16,38%
      ITM: 42,27%
      RB: 6,31$
      Profit: 91,09$
      -------------------------
      Profit + RB = 97,40$
  • 2 replies
    • matze4790
      matze4790
      Basic
      So the last 400 game have been going quite well. Only the last 130 games has been full of swings.

Games: 435
      ROI: 19,59%
      ITM: 43,91%
      Profit: 42,50$
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello ropes86

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

If you want to post pictures without help you need to be a Bronze member I’m afraid. The easiest way to get bronze is to use 1 of our free money offers on a poker room you don’t have an account yet. Now I have fixed your pictures for you.

Maybe the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promotion is something for you to make a nice bankroll challenge against other members.

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987