Going for it - Live 1/2 cashgame

• rs411rs
      rs411rs
      Bronze
      Hello pokerstrategy members.i decided to start my pokerblog where i plan to write about my hands and hope to get some opinion from you.i need your help.

Something about me quickly.i was playing online for last 4 years but lastly i hated my life as i was just sitting at home meeting no friends and playing all day long.so i found a job but 2 years later i got fired.so i only play now.i play live cashgame 1/2.i play live cash for 4 months now and i find it very easy however its still not that easy because live you can play much less hands.

so.anyway.i will post some interesting hands from my session and hope to get some feedbacks from u guys
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That sounds interesting. Good luck with your new blog and we will see your interesting hands soon enough :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • rs411rs
      rs411rs
      Bronze
      So i m here with my first report.Honestly i decided to start my live blog because i m on a massive downswing and u all know when u are going only down u start to lose confidence and that is what is happening with me now.I started to think that i keep making some kind of mistake but.... you will see later if you keep reading.So last month i had about 20 session and 15-16 of them were losing.I usually use 2-3 buyins stoploss as i dont play well after losing 3 buyins and also i dont want lose a ton of money and be chasing it back for a lot of sessions.As i mentioned in my first post i play live 1/2 cash and i feel confident i can beat my opponents.So here i post some interesting hands from my last 2 session ( last one was brutal :) )

Friday session:
      nr1: good or bad fold? (note old villain was a donk who wasnt folding anything when he was on draw)
      Link Text...

nr2: what is the right play here?
      Link Text...

nr3: still dont know what was the right play here
      Link Text...

nr4:meh.....
      Link Text...

These are hands from fridays session,finally i managed to finish up,had a lot of small losses also that day which i did not report here

Saturday was a different story.started from 150 climbed up to 500 then i lost some hands and was back to 350.I want to mention i m running very bad on AQ.Cant really win this hand but last time....well i raised a straddler to 16 and we went HU onto flop and flop was AQJ,i bet 3/4pot he snaps me,turn was J a i knew i was done...check check river brick he bets 30 and i made a stupid call and he had J8...anyway back to my hand reports

hand nr total sickness:running like a GOD
      Link Text...

last hand of the night:4 handed where villain was opening preflop without seeing his cards
      Link Text...

Please let me know what u think about these hands and what would you do in these spots