This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FULLTILT Gave me money from you guys

• rodneyginokc
      rodneyginokc
      Bronze
      Hello. I am a US player, Therefore, I never got a starting capital from you guys. However, I still chose to deposit my own money into fulltilt's website.

I made the final table at 3 Bounty Tournaments in the last 2 days, placing 1st, 2nd and 9th.

Earlier today, I tried to cash out money from Fulltilt, I sent them my a scan of my drivers license, and a copy of my cell phone bill as they requested.

I got an email back from them saying this:

Full Tilt Poker - Funds Transfer Request

Affiliate Username: pokerstrategy55
      Player ID: rrdnygldn
      Date and Time: 2009-02-20 15:11:19
      Transfer Number: A2P405F09567
      Amount: $3.97

This affiliate transfer has been approved. The funds transferred are
      now available in your account.

Thank you for partnering with Full Tilt Poker

Why did I get money from you guys since I never officially partnered with you? You never gave me a starting capital starting bonus...I am just confused as to what is going on.

Please respond and let me know what is going on.
  • 3 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Everybody who registers at Full Tilt through pokerstrategy reacives 27% rakeback every week. I didn't think you could even register through PS.com being an American but apparently you can..
    • rodneyginokc
      rodneyginokc
      Bronze
      Now my fulltilt poker account will not let me do anything. It will allow me to log in, and go to a table, but it will not let me sit down. Also, it will not let me register for any tournaments. I am receiving an error message that says this:

We are sorry, but you are restricted from playing.

THEN 5 minutes later...I get an email saying this...

Dear [INVALID EMAIL]
      You have successfully unsubscribed from our newsletter.
      If you did not mean to unsubscribe or believe you got this message in error, please feel free to contact us at support@fulltiltpoker.com.

Please feel free to visit http://www.FullTiltPoker.com to learn about our latest tournaments and promotions, and to read the latest tips from our Full Tilt Poker pros.

Sincerely,
      Team Full Tilt

I NEVER UNSUBSCRIBED. They are trying to steal my money :(

what can i DO????
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      What you got was the normal rakeback that PokerStrategy transfers to all accounts which are tracked through it. You always receive 27% of your rake back at the end of the week

as for your problems with your account i would try to ask the full tilt support whats goin on since i doubt pokerstrategy can help you there

it sounds a bit weird though since usually full tilt doesnt have anything against american players

good luck