stars 180 man turbo's

• alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hi. I've been really thinking about what to do on march, I was thinking about chasing platinum status ($400 on rakeback) on nl50sss but I'm getting bored just thinking about it :rolleyes:

I will say sng instead of 180 man tourney from now on

So my options would be the $11 regular sng's (they fill up very very slow) or the $11+1 turbo's but I have some questions

1. BRM : I was thinking about 100 buyins but I don't know if that's too risky
      2. game level: What should I expect to find ?
      3. roi : I guess it should be waay lower than mine on the $4.4 regular sngs , so what would be a good one to aim for? 30-50%?

thanks in advance :)
  • 5 replies
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      I played like 10 of them today. They fill up incredibly quick, i was playing 9 tables so i don't know exactly the player level.

For example at the final table there was a guy who seemed to know what he's doing but maybe it was just an illusion.

If MTT's are fishier then SNG's then at stakes lower then 50$ you have nothing to worry about i guess.

I have no clue about ROI nor BRM at them, i had like 100BI, i think that's the absolute minimum (100BI downswing should be able to happen once in a while).

And it takes a little over 2 hours to finish one.

So ROI and BRM anyone?
    • curnow
      curnow
      Bronze
      gl , just donkbet everything , works for some + they never put you on hand

3-bet ICM players , they will leave youre blinds alone

100 bi average + 50%+ ROI
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Originally posted by curnow
      gl , just donkbet everything , works for some + they never put you on hand

3-bet ICM players , they will leave youre blinds alone

100 bi average + 50%+ ROI

Not at $11
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      My lifetime graph on the $12 180Man so far:

A couple things i learned so far:

You can play 300 games and have a fishy graph.
      You need to put a lot of volume, those are very swingy.
      100bi is enough, but 200 is optimal. With 200bi i dont bother have a 50bi downsing
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      On the first 10 i played i won one lol. Now i'm in doubt whether to play my regular 9man 20$ or these rollercoasters. So what do you think?

Pros: superfishy
      Cons: they require more time, more swingy, larger BRM.

Which one should be more profitable?