money account on PartyPoker

• 7 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      You need to sign up with the cashier on there. If you've done that your just waiting for your money to arrive. In the meantime go over the basic articles again while your waiting. Good luck on party.
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      so that means i have to make a deposit?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi bodutzu,

As I already mentioned in another thread, please read through our ParyPoker guide. I don't understand why some people keep asking about things which were already described clearly the guide.

"Don't actually deposit yourself, otherwise we won't be able to transfer you the starting capital. Simply fill in your personal data."

"After you have entered your account at the end of this page, we will transfer exactly $1 to your PartyPoker account. This dollar activates the $50 bonus in your account."

Best,
      thunder
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      yes but on partypoker they i have to make a deposit of min 10$ so i can activate my money account. I can give my personal data (ex: credit card number) without depositing any money?
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      i believe in one of the steps for registering on partypoker it sais once the deposit window pops up, you just close it down - since that window is only for making a deposit yourself.
    • bodutzu
      bodutzu
      Silver
      Yes, ok! Im sorry. Just making sure i've done everything right. I've recieved the bonus in like 24 hours! (ill probably lose it in 24 minutes, lol) . Thank you for your support and sorry for being annoying. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bodutzu
      Yes, ok! Im sorry. Just making sure i've done everything right. I've recieved the bonus in like 24 hours! (ill probably lose it in 24 minutes, lol) . Thank you for your support and sorry for being annoying. :D
      If you stick to the advised BRM I'm sure you will have it longer :)

Don't make the mistake of rushing for money and glory. You have all the tools for becoming a longterm winning player here, so be sure to use them.

Regards
      SoyCD