Hello/Best beginner online rooms?

• Edwin101
      Edwin101
      Bronze
      Hi all

I'm yet another aspiring poker player and hope to get a lot of help with my game here. I play NL Hold 'em and have decided to try Titan with my free BR.

I was just wondering what poker room you people feel is best for a poker newbie like me.

Good luck to everyone.

- Edwin101
  • 2 replies
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      For a real beginner I would recommend Cake or Party although Stars or Full Tilt with their new micro tables aren't bad choices either. I would not recommend Titan but would recommend Mansion. I know they are the same network/tables but the bonus is so much easier to clear at Mansion.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Edwin101 and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Im glad that everything went smoothly (I think you choose a perfectly fine platform for beginners) and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Best regards,
      SoyCD