AK vs 2 unknown

• saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      I am unable to use elephant on Mansion so the stats that u see are only attainable after i have logged off and downloaded the info. Otherwise i go in blind.

Known players:
      Position
      MP1
      MP2

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , K:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.90, MP2 raises to $1.50 (All-In), Hero calls $0.50, MP1 calls $0.50.

Flop: ($4.65) 9:spade: , 7:spade: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($4.65) 2:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00.

River: ($6.65) 6:club: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $6.65
  • 1 reply
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      I would probably bet the Flop In position, he probably has overcards as he checked to you and your overcards are better. If he does have the nine he may check/raise you and you can find an easy fold.

If he calls he may have hit something or just be calling on his overcards. As you are in postion though you should get a free river card on the turn then cehck/fold river unimproved.

The Way you played it I would justfold on the turn, you are not getting the odds on your overcards even if you don't discount the spades which you realy should which would give you 10.5:1 with the pot only at 5.65:1. And there is even the possibility of drawing dead if he slowplayed the nine.