This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH A9s

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](6 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , 9:diamond:
      [color:grey]MP2 folds[/color], MP3 calls $0,25, [color:red]Hero raises to $1,25[/color], [color:grey]3 folds[/color], MP3 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) A:spade: , 2:diamond: , K:spade: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]MP3 bets $2,71[/color], Hero calls $2,71.

Turn: ($8,27) 6:club: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]MP3 bets $7,86[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $28,81 (All-In)[/color], [color:red]MP3 raises to $17,41 (All-In)[/color].

River: ($54,49) 9:heart:

Final Pot: $54,49

Didn't put him on AK because he didn't reraise pf and not on any other 2pair because they'd fold pf. Yet I don't know if he would go allin with A3 kinda hands.
  • 2 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      donkbetting PS looks pretty strong to me. His l/c pre-flop could easily mean pocket deuces.

I don't believe he has AK as well. I think pocket deuces is the only decent option actually.
      You can 3bet him on the flop and fold against further action. But I think you'll get further action too often and this move won't be profitable.

Call flop and fold turn is another option.
      I don't continue on the turn though. If he was betting smaller you could maybe call him down. But against PS bets, I give up on the turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would just call turn and fold to strong river bet, he ahs here a lot of times better Ax or two pair+